• 23 posts

Fammikins

• Members
  • 28 posts
I love VNV Nation and I am a fur. :D

~pb~

• Members
  • 23 posts
:) The first time I saw this video I loved it and go back now and then to watch it again....Every one takes their own meaning from it but I like how the message is so right on! :wink:

Fammikins

• Members
  • 28 posts
It really is comforting and powerful. I'm going to have to download the song now. >3> It's stuck in my head.

~pb~

• Members
  • 23 posts
lmao too funny!!! I know the feeling of being stuck in your head as music seems to just grab you at times.....as of late the song I hope you dance been running threw my brain and how true the words as I ponder dancing and not allowing my self to stagnate in a relationship that is going no where.....Women hmmm sometimes I just do not understand mix messages.....Guess I will be like shane the rest of my life "giggles"

Fammikins

• Members
  • 28 posts
If I have a song stuck in my head I have to listen to it in order to get it out. Or else it'll stay for days.

Mixed messages are difficult, which is why I tend to stray from ladies who exude such. Myself, I'm blunt and to the point when it comes to matters of the heart. Of course I think before I speak since I don't want to offend anyone who doesn't deserve it~

Kaitee

• Members
  • 12 posts
I'm such a fur. Really cute vid!....I need to find that song lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users