FEET: What in the heck is up here?

12 replies to this topic

Poll: What in the heck is up with feet? (31 member(s) have cast votes)

What in the heck is up with feet?

1. I love feet! I love to kiss them! Yay feet! (3 votes [9.38%])

Percentage of vote: 9.38%

2. I love some feet, others . . . not so much. (4 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

3. Feet, eh. Not so much. I could manage to shower my partner's feet with affection, but ONLY if it turned HER on. (16 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

4. Feet are gross. I wish we didn't have them at all. (8 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

5. Something else (please explain). (1 votes [3.12%])

Percentage of vote: 3.12%

Vote Guests cannot vote

lesbotronic

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 191 posts
We've reviewed a lot of profiles lately that either:

- adore feet, LOVE feet, it's a bonafide fetish, seriously want to engage in some foot worship, both giving and receiving

OR

- DESPISE feet, the profile authors HATE feet, want everybody to know that they do NOT want anyone's feet touching them under ANY circumstances, ever, nothing doing, zero footsy action, no effing way, not even if the foot possessor in question has recently bathed, no, not even then

Yes, we understand, any part of the body could be subject to either fetishism or the reverse. But feet seem to be getting the brunt of it lately, on both sides. What's up with feet and lesbians nowadays?

Is something special going on with feet that we haven't noticed?

On the neg side, YES INDEEDY, we do already know that feet can be stinky. Trapped in claustrophobic shoes all day, not breathing the air, they can get ripe. Sometimes they also have unfortunate things going on like yucky fungus from a bad gym, or a long overdue need for a pedicure. In order to be attractive, feet need exfoliation, cleansing, soaking, trimming, grooming, and general love more than other areas of the body in order to be pretty, WE KNOW.

But let's assume for the sake of this discussion, in order to weed out the boring and obvious, that we're talking about feet that are exquisitely, ultra-hygienically groomed. The feet in question smell just like your favorite bath salts or other bath/shower product. Any licensed podiatrist would judge these feet extremely healthy. No callouses, blisters, or other environmental stressors are evident. The toenails on the feet are quite trimmed, and either painted or not, according to your preference. The feet are smaller or larger or something in between, according to your preference. More feminine or more masculine in appearance, according to your preference. And then anything else possibly foot-related that we left out, according to your preference.

And those feet are attached to someone you otherwise find EXTREMELY attractive. And then let's assume that you're in a sexy and otherwise positive relationship with the person with those feet.

What do you think about those feet? Would you like to shower those feet with kisses?

Or does the thought of that make you nauseous?

Why, either way?

illuminosity

• Members
  • 33 posts
Ok, here is my take.

I am one of those "feet, YUCK" kind of people.

The reason is that my male ex was obsessed with feet, and kept trying to do things to them that I didn't want done.

If that hadn't happened to me, I might have been just "feet, mild yuck, but nothing serious", but something about constant sexual pressure turns a mild yuck into a serious "EW, get that away from me NOW." Even ten years after that relationship ended.

So I wonder if the others who hate foot action had someone try to force it upon them, the way I did.

lesbotronic

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 191 posts
Thanks for sharing, illuminosity.

I guess you're saying that you would have been in the feet = yuck category anyway, but it still strikes me as sad that one bad relationship severely turned you off of a whole human body part.

But yeah, I guess that's the nature of many fetishes, or squicks. One person does something to somebody else that they really like or hate, somehow that become a formative moment or a formative overall experience, and it sets off a chain reaction for the future.

Thanks again for sharing. :)

misscb

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 3 posts
I don't mind feet to look at... Well I don't find them attractive but I don't find them disgusting either...
But I really can't stand my feet being touched, I think its because there really ticklish...

mindy69

• One Post Members
  • 2 posts
yeah i feel the same way lol

Sheena

• 16 posts
I don't have a problem with feet, but they don't turn me on either. If she had a booboo, I could muster up a kiss for 'em.

kladdaugh

• 25 posts

View PostSheena, on 03 April 2012 - 10:04 PM, said:

I don't have a problem with feet, but they don't turn me on either. If she had a booboo, I could muster up a kiss for 'em.

I don't know about kissing them, but I personally try to take care of my feet with lotion, cushy socks, and good footwear: doc martens, new balance. I got a pedi about a year and a half ago, and the student doing my feet noted how good they were in condition, no callouses or blisters, soft skin, solid arches, toenails clean and trimmed. He put a dark purple polish on them that really stayed on there for weeks. If a partner's tootsies were hurting, a lotion massage would not be out of the question, although I'd probably put some sanitizer on her feet first, possibly moisturizing if I have some. Then I'd use lotion for the actual massage, either plain or with cocoa butter; just enough to moisturize, but not leave greasy, and then any excess could be used to massage her calves, since those usually need a good massage, too. By that time, she'd pretty much be just relaxed enough to rest her feet on a towel and let them dry a bit, while we cuddled on the couch.

ispeakjerseyshore

• 11 posts
feet are gross! the only feet i can tolerate are babies feet cause they're so cute and little.
Posted Image

No host Leggo

Reina

• 11 posts
Clean feet are nice feet. I love giving and receiving foot massages. It feels extremely satisfying after a long and stressful day, the tensions being relaxed feels incredible too. I love it.
Live Laugh Love

Geekomatic

• 14 posts
Feet are an e-zone. Clean & scrubbed- oiled & massaged...If you desire something else, just say the word.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users