Valentine's Day: Or, Your Current Thoughts on Romance?

18 replies to this topic

Poll: Valentine's Day: Or, Your Current Thoughts on Romance? (36 member(s) have cast votes)

Valentine's Day: Or, Your Current Thoughts on Romance?

1. I'd like flowers. (1 votes [2.78%])

Percentage of vote: 2.78%

2. I'd like a nice bottle of wine. (1 votes [2.78%])

3. I'd like candy. (1 votes [2.78%])

4. I'd like to watch a romantic movie, maybe with candles. (4 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

5. I'd like all 4 of the above, simultaneously! (12 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

6. I'd like a long walk on a beach or in a park (of course, Feb may not feature the best weather for that for Westerners, but whatever, maybe you like to bundle up!). (7 votes [19.44%])

Percentage of vote: 19.44%

7. I'd like something more imaginative or unconventional. (please elaborate below) (8 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

8. I'm not into "romance" per se, but I'd be into something else. (please elaborate below) (2 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

Vote Guests cannot vote

ispeakjerseyshore

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 11 posts
honestly I'm not very romantic...but if i found the right girl it'd change
Posted Image

No host Leggo

MissMeiGui

• 4 posts
Romance is lovely but in moderation. Too bad we couldn't customize our answers.... I would have felt a little more truthful.

lesbotronic

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 193 posts

View PostMissMeiGui, on 29 August 2012 - 05:14 AM, said:

Too bad we couldn't customize our answers.

But you see, you can. This is where you'd do that. Down here, with the typing. :)

You can elaborate on whatever you like.

Courtney.g

• One Post Members
  • 2 posts
There better be cuddling during the movie! :p

Reina

• 11 posts
I have never had a romantic evening out but I know I would want it to be really sweet and energetic. I have a taste for the corny experience of romance cause it makes me laugh at the irony of it. I do expect a lot of touchy feely to occur.
Live Laugh Love

Julz

• 14 posts
Well, i've never considered myself a romantic at heart. But the older i
Get , the more i think i'm becoming one. I've never done this, but i
Think it would be fun to cook a romantic dinner together over a bottle
Of wine. Of course they would have to be the better cook as I suck in
The kitchen, but i think it could be fun over conversation getting to know
Each other. Then some candlelight, humor, maybe a movie or music in a
Cozy setting. To me its not the materialistic that matters, its the quality time
Together.

channeil

• Guests
  • 34 posts
I would love to watch the sunset and then watch the sunrise and look into her eyes and tell her how much I love her and that she means the world to me, also that she is the most beautiful woman in the world inside and out.
"I am good but not an angel. I do sin but I'm not the devil. I am pretty but not beautiful. I have friends but I'm not the peacemaker. I am a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love."
Marilyn Monroe

BeAuTiFuL_sOuL

• 3 posts
I'm a hopeless romantic and I strongly believe in fairy tale...my idea of the perfect Valentine Day would be a single rose on my pillow when I awake in the morning...a few words of affirmation on the bathroom mirror when I go to brush my teeth...a love note on my windshield wiper or dash board as I'm heading off to work...a beautiful arrangement of chocolate fruit from Edible Arrangements delivered to my job around lunch time...a candlelit dinner followed by a warm bubble bath, with music by Michelle Ndegeocello playing in the background, when I get home...dare to dream!!

Attached Files

Edited by BeAuTiFuL_sOuL, 05 January 2013 - 02:43 PM.

HannersBananers

• 4 posts
I have NEVER had a Valentine :-( The only exception was when my roommate and I dressed to impress, took each other out to a Cirque Du Soleil show, McCormick & Schmicks Dinner and Had Chocolate Fondue afterwards!

So I hate valentines day.

Hannah

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users