Temptation

4 replies to this topic

iggy

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 56 posts
I've never done good with temptation. Temptation is a double edge sword - it can be oh so good but yet it's so bad.

Which leads me back to her. She's there to help me but the help she's giving is not what I want. I want her. Can she see the conflict in my eyes?

Damn temptation!!!!!!!

Toffee

• Members
  • 16 posts
Hi Iggy. It sounds like you have had a rough time of it recently. Just a thought from my side, perhaps you should consider changing therapists if she is not able to give you the help you need due to your attraction to her. Granted, you will not be able to see her much anymore, but is your health and well being not more important? I know over here is SA that therapists are not allowed to get involved with patients, they could get stripped of their licence to practice. I don't know what it is like over there though. I hope you don't feel that I have over-stepped any boundaries, I just wanted to send this with my thoughts and well wishes. Good luck!

iggy

• 56 posts
Not to worry please. It has been a dreadful start to the new year but I'm back from the edge per se.

My ramblings are just that - ramblings. It's the only way I can vent. The only way I can express how I feel without hurting myself. My therapist is cool - she doesn't judge me she just listens.

Had a rough nite - only 4 hrs of sleep. I have CJ to thank for that. Sometimes I don't even recognize her anymore. I miss her. I miss US!

Toffee

• Members
  • 16 posts
I'm glad to hear that you are doing better. If "rambling" on here helps, go for it! Get it all out :)

Have you managed to catch up on your sleep? I hope you and CJ find each other again.

iggy

• 56 posts
Yes I caught up with my sleep.

Unfortunately I just got suspended from work due to a positive test on my return to work physical.

I hope CJ n I find ourselves but quite frankly I don't think that's gonna happen. She's going back to visit her. "friends on the 16th and won't be back for a week.

I know she's sick but it doesn't make it any easier. I simply cannot condone what she's doing to me ( us).

I don't get it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users