Back To Work

8 replies to this topic

iggy

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 56 posts
I went back to work this week and I must say The GUYS actually missed me. As for my sleaze bag supervisor I had to call him on the radio twice while I was on duty and both times he did not answer me. He let sleaze bag junior take the call.

Does that mean sleaze bag missed me too? NOT!

That's ok the feeling is mutual.

Besides going back to work, I ordered a djembe online. I'm going to beat the hell out of those drums.

Anyway ladies I wanted to THANK YOU all for listening to the fall and rise of iggy.

Have a great day!

iggy

• 56 posts
Okay I'm back again. Going back to work tomorrow - don't forget I got suspended for a week - and I must say I'm glad. I need to get my space from CJ especially since she's going back to MA on Thursday.

I thought I was over her going to MA to visit her "friend" but as Thursday gets closer I'm beginning to get pissed about the entire situation.

How would you feel if your beloved who ALLWAYS wear jeans - baggy jeans, jeans with holes, jeans, jeans, jeans - wants to know where her kakis are so she can wash them and have them ready for her trip. Really? F U!

See what I mean? Of all days to ask me for those pants she choose Valentine Day to ask. I don't freakin think so.

So when I go see HER on Friday, how do you think I'll be feeling? Take No Prisoners is what I say.

iggy

• 56 posts
Ok I just finished doing the laundry. Yeah I washed her freakin kakis. You got sometin to say? I didn't think so.

flirt

• Members
  • 4 posts
Will you do mine next :D lol jk, that was very thoughtful.

iggy

• 56 posts
I'll do your laundry if you could please remind me, what is a haiku and could u please give me an example.

flirt

• Members
  • 4 posts
A haiku is a poem with 3 lines
5 syllables in the first line, 7 in the second, and 5 in the third.

Is this place always so quiet?

iggy

• 56 posts
I'm afraid so.

I'm still waiting for my haiku. My laundry basket, tide and snuggles are at the ready.

The temps in New Jersey are going up to 50 today - yahoo!

Have a good day.

crestcat

• One Post Members
  • 56 posts
How you doing lady? lol

I think you'll survive this just fine. Hang in there. ALice

iggy

• 56 posts
Hi, I did'nt forget you. Just got back from seeing my therapist. I almost wussed out and didn't go. I'm glad I went. I needed my weekly Eye Candy fix. Now I'm good to go till next week.

What happened? Come on now you know I can't discuss that.

How's the weather your way?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users