Moving On

14 replies to this topic

iggy

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 56 posts
Have new apartment - it's not much but will do for Pebbles (my Chihuahua) and me. I do have use of the back yard but unfortunately the chi has an attitude problem.

I set up the bed yesterday and considering that my son does not allow me to use sharp objects it came out ok. In case ur wondering why I'm not allow to use sharp objects, it's because I usually wind up falling, cutting my self ( his Cub Scout projects) or just hitting my self with a hammer ( yes that's right) in such a manner that I actually saw stars. If u want further details, you'll have to take me out to the local Coffee house.

Any way, I have my tv and blu ray player in the car along with some clothes. Will try n get the rest of my stuff this weekend.

Now that I'm a free bird what the hell is there to do? I remember - I'm still researching bikes. I thought I was going to get a full suspension bike but they are out of my price range. Now I'm torn between a hard tail and a road bike. What to do?

Wish me luck.

HBearBoi

• 32 posts
Good Luck and congrats on a the move! I suggest the road bike. They can be sex as hell and just look more comfortable. Whichever u decide, make sure that all sharp pointy objects have been removed or dulled and blunted lol j/k

iggy

• 56 posts
Actually, I am leaning towards a road bike. In particular, a Trek. I need to make sure I'm settled in before I go order it however.

Pebbles is dissing me - I think she knows something is in the air. I can't take her to the apt till the weekend when I'll be there to help her acclimate to her new environment.

Thank you for ur support and kind words.

Robinsworld3136

• Members
  • 8 posts
Good luck! New beginnings can be a bundle of emotions and stress. Take everything in stride, with a good sense of humor, and be excited. I am looking forward to completely cleaning my house and redecorating once all my ex's stuff is moved. Another week or so. I know things will be better. :)

iggy

• 56 posts
Surprisingly, i've been rather mellow since I moved out. Perhaps CJ is right - the stress of her illness just became to much for me.

My therapist was surprised at how mellow I was yesterday. Damn she's hot!

Anyway, my son helped me put together my t.v. stand today and tomorrow he's going to buy me a refrigerator. What a great kid. You guys would like him.

Hang in there Robin better days are yet to come.

HBearBoi

• 32 posts
That is a great kid! Glad to hear your very mellow about all this. The treks are nice and the hardtails look sweet. I just never knew that that stuff was pricey! But there are a ton good forums online. I'm sure you'll make the right choice in what your lookin for.

Speaking of hot docs, my dentist and all of the assistants in the office are hot. It must be a pre-req before getting hired lol. Either way, sure makes my appts awfully pleasing :-)

iggy

• 56 posts
Unfortunately my attraction to my therapist is not a casual random emotion. She has these beautiful brown eyes and dimples when she smiles - ouch!

I find it harder and harder to look into her eyes when I speak to her and my heart beats so hard when she's near me that I'm afraid...

Anyway, about bikes - yeah they've become very expensive. I have my eye on the Trek SL road bike. It will set me back quite a bit but I'm thinking I have to ride my ass off to contain my emotions. I should know by the start of April if I'll be able to get the bike of my dreams.

Toffee

• Members
  • 16 posts
Iggy, good luck with the future! Stay strong and enjoy the ride! :)

iggy

• 56 posts
Absolutely! By the way, as you know by now stay away from Japan. Its almost surreal whats been happening there. Very depressing. As to where to visit in the states, amazingly each state has something different to offer in its unique way. I say post a map of the states have a friend twirl you around while you are blindfolded and throw a dart - hopefully it will land somewhere on the map and not on your friends head. Where ever it lands go for it.

Its spring time here in the states right now but you can't tell by the weather. Tomorrow we are expecting snow - AGAIN! I and along with hundreds of others are tired with it.

Thank you for thinking of me.

Toffee

• Members
  • 16 posts
Thanks Iggy! That sounds like a fantastic idea. I think I'd like to try that out here in SA. Unfortunately, it's easier to travel around over here first, seeing that I actually live here! And don't worry about my friend, I'll tell her to move well away before I throw the dart! Lol! ↲↲How is the cycling coming along?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users