Moving On

14 replies to this topic

iggy

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 56 posts
The cycling has been limited due to the lousy weather. I did get to go out today however, early this morning. My legs are getting a good workout because there are no gears on this bike - that's a good thing I guess. I'm still working on how to bring Pebbles - my way too antisocial chi with me. I have doggles she can wear to protect her eyes n a sweatshirt to keep her somewhat warm. Just need a mode of transport for her. I guess I could strap her to my chest with her legs facing out but I'm thinking the neighbors would start to chat about "that weird lady. Not that I give a rats ass but I prefer to maintain a low profile.
It's good to see you have a sense of humor. I was beginning to think I had offended you. Keep me posted on your travels and have a great summer.

Toffee

• Members
  • 16 posts
Hmmm, a mode of transportation for an antisocial chi...honestly, what first came to mind was a little doggie side-car... That might attract a little too much attention though! What about a small doggie carrier that you could somehow attach to your handlebars? You know, like those bag-type carriers?

You had to tease about summer! We are in autumn now so the evening air is getting a little nippy. One good thing is that I get to appreciate the sunrise. I'm not much of a morning person so I miss it in the summer. This morning the clouds were a beautiful pink with gold ratiating from the centre. The gold eventually consumed the pink before dissipating itself as the sun rose.

iggy

• 56 posts
Ok now let me make it clear that it will be a cold day in hell when I ride my BMX with an anti-social chi in a handlebar basket! I prefer the sidecar myself. Either way the busy bodies here in NJ will be minding my business instead of theirs.

Thank you for describing the beautiful weather there. My favorite season is actually autumn but the weather here is crazy. It goes from one extreme to another - no seasons per se. Yesterday for example it was beautiful with the temperature at 80. Today its been overcast with rain and temps back to 60 or so. It doesn't make sense.

I have to go feed the chi - she's growling for her dinner. I'm coming Pebbles!

Toffee

• Members
  • 16 posts
Lol! So the doggie-bag is out then! Have you come up with a solution to your problem yet? Forget the neighbours, you should only worry about having a good time on your bike with your chi! Spring is my favorite season. Everything is fresh and clear and bright and new...sigh, 4.5 months to go... Tell you what, I'll enjoy Autumn over here for you if you enjoy Spring for me. Deal?

iggy

• 56 posts
Yes and no. I've started my sorry excuse of jogging - very pathetic - n took her with me. Her tongue was hanging out but she impressed me.
Unfortunately the weather has been horrible so i've had to leave her behind the last few days.
It will be my pleasure to enjoy ur spring.
I like the way you describe things. Take care of yourself and I hope to hear from u soon.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users