Inexperienced women

3 replies to this topic

Ibzychick

• Members
  • 4 posts
So, I'm new to discovering my sexuality as far as women are concerned and have never been in a relationship (sexual or romantic) with a woman before... is my lack of experience a deal breaker?

I am looking for a lifetime relationship. Not experimentation.

Carley19

• Members
  • 2 posts

So, I'm new to discovering my sexuality as far as women are concerned and have never been in a relationship (sexual or romantic) with a woman before... is my lack of experience a deal breaker?

I am looking for a lifetime relationship. Not experimentation.

It shouldn't be a deal breaker, because if anything the person you end up with can just teach you more about it. Some people actually find that to be a turn on believe it or not.

Jayne

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 8 posts
I don't think so! A lot of the time, lesbians "without experience" are just as good as any...you've got all the parts yourself, so you know how it works!

And if not, your partner can show you how they like it, and that way, you'll be even better for them than someone who already has their own style. :laughing:

Posted Image Posted Image

Jameson

• Guests
  • 8 posts
I think it is great. If first-timers were always discriminated against, no one would ever get experience. It is like trying to find a job: employers want you to have experience, but you can't get experience without being hired. It is an endless cycle. I guess I wouldn't stress too much about it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users