ANIME~ =3

4 replies to this topic

animegurl91

• Members
  • 4 posts
Anyone love anime here? As you can tell from my username I love anime XD. If you do what's your favorite? Also, what animes do you suggest? Right now at this moment my favorite is Angel Beats. =3 My anime favs keep on changing though XD. I also love too many to list right now. Why? 1. Cause I am too lazy to list them all and 2. Nope that's it I am just lazy. Well I am rambling now so I am just gonna let the discussion begin! XD

Posted Image

Kirsten

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 15 posts
I love sooo many. Naruto and Bleach. Fullmetal Alchemist. Ouran High School Host Club. Trigun.

The list goes on and on and on and on and...
"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on it's ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid."

- Albert Einstein

Sheena

• 16 posts
I watch a little anime myself. Fruits Basket was my absolute favorite. I also like Ranma 1/2. I'm currently watching Rosaria + Vampire and Trinity Blood, and they're ok. I'm always up for some netflix recommendations!

Tori_bird

• 18 posts

View PostSheena, on 03 April 2012 - 09:48 PM, said:

I watch a little anime myself. Fruits Basket was my absolute favorite. I also like Ranma 1/2. I'm currently watching Rosaria + Vampire and Trinity Blood, and they're ok. I'm always up for some netflix recommendations!

If you liked fruits basket, you might also like: *Taa daaa!*
Vampire Knight, Ouran High Host Club was mentioned and i back that up along with Full Metal Alchemist, (those are some very popular ones) and if you like school love life try His and Her Ciscumstances (a.k.a. Kare Kano), xxxHolic, Vampire Hunter D (which is a really kick-ass anime film)
But I highly reccomend the manga Hana-Kimi. I prefere to read manga than watch anime when given the choice, so I have better advice for comics over shows.
It's wonderful. 。^‿ ^。

One of the best manga I've read in a long time is called After School Nightmare. It was freaking fantastic, I flipped all the tables. n__n

Edited by Tori_bird, 15 June 2012 - 07:21 AM.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't dream about being who you want to be, just be that someone... it's not as Miyagi as it sounds.

Reina

• 11 posts
My current all time favourite anime that I will never get tired of so far is No.6. I just can't process the emotional feelings that anime put me through. I simply love it.
Live Laugh Love

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users