hello from asia..

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

bonnielou

• Members
  • 1 posts
hello everyone, I feel i have to introduce myself. Im Bonnie from Asia. Im new to this site and still need to familiarize it. Based on feedbacks, Lesbotronic is the top lesbian site.
Im here to find new friends who can give insights and advices, or someone i could chat. In our country, being lesbian isnt that easy. We came from a very solid christian country. Having gay relationships arent that acceptable. But bit by bit, people became aware of such existence.
I had relationships before for both sexes.The last relationship i had with my BF was almost 8 years but during those times, i was searching for something which i couldnt explain, until i found this friend of mine whom i admired most. She filled up all the questions i had and it made me complete. That was the time ive realized that Im a lesbian. I wanted our fling to be serious but she couldnt, afraid of being left out by her family. We remain friends with no sexual attachments til today, she found another guy that her family accepts. :(
But anyhow, im hoping to find more asian ladies here. So far, i havent read any topics or posts from asian members, or am i not reading it all?
:P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users