Lady Remington anyone?

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

rebeccasrevenge

• Members
  • 7 posts
A friend of mine recently informed me that she was thinking of going "European"meaning that she would be foregoing shaving.I think she may have been a little miffed when I replied Ewwwwwwwww! I just have a thing when it comes to seeing hirsute women.I apologize to all of the "This is the way God made me" folk.It may have been the way God made you but that doesn't mean you have to take it sitting down.
Women just plain look unkempt if they don't shave,even though their personal hygiene is impeccable.
I was enjoying a day at the beach when a woman and her offspring,who by the way had sand glued to their bodies by that sticky stuff that only grows on children(another pet peeve)when I couldn't help but notice she bore a striking resemblance to Chewbacca.I'm not talking about 5 o'clock stubble,this woman was HAIRY! It looked like ferrets were nestling in her arm pits and a full grown Persian cat took up residence in her bikini bottom.OH,MY EYES! Needless to say I packed up and headed for a more scenic part of the beach.
I was just wondering how other gay women feel about this.Are you ruffled by the sight of our furry sisters as much as I am or am I WAY too anal?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users