Hello Ladies!

2 replies to this topic

Pokeyspot

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 5 posts
Hi my name is Robin, I'm new here it's nice to meet you if you are reading this message. I'm real friendly so please don't hesitate to talk to me. :blushing: Um do I say something about myself?

Inexperienced, curvy, sweet, caring, and feeling really weird typing that out. I’ve got a gentle voice, expressive eyes, a self-deprecating laugh and a big heart. FYI I may be femme but If you ever try to take me shopping I may have to kill you. :sweat:

Dixie

• One Post Members
  • 1 posts
Hi Robin! :) Hi Everyone!

I'm Dixie. I'm new here too. I'm just trying to figure all of this out right now, but it seems to be a very cool, hot spot! :coffee:
I enjoy meeting new people, and after reading the "rules" of the board, uh... I guess it is important that I say that I not only condone "adult" language, and topics.... I use adult language, and I love having someone who can "stimulate me" with conversation, :secret:What can I say... I love "stimulation", hahaha!!! :p So feel free to start a conversation here, or send me a stimulating message... who knows what might happen!

p.s. I am femme, and I love femme women!
Dixie~

QuietKitty

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 12 posts
whats up! I am what some may say a "Tomboy" but i have somewhat of a femme side (you will never catch me in a dress though) I enjoy geeking out to new things (when i'm not being shy) but maybe we could chat sometime!! --same goes fro everyone!
~Mydori~

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users