Polyamory

2 replies to this topic

kittin21

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 6 posts
Do polyamory relationships work out or do they just end in desaster? Iv always wondered what it would be like to be in one of those relationships, if I would get jellous watching another woman kissing on my man or if id be ok with it because I could join the party too if I wanted.

Xzandra

• 3 posts
Its all about communication, if all individuals involved don't keep an open line of dialogue things can become bad. However, like any relationship, it takes time, dedication and commitment. You have to understand the lifestyle and all the negatives that might come up including jealousy. Sometimes the chemistry between everyone is not there but as long as you are open to it and talk about any issues along the way it can. There are many poly relationships I have seen that haven't worked out but that was do to false expectations and lack of communication and/or attraction. That happens. However, I have seen several that have worked and are still going strong today. Its all what you make it to be. :)
~*Sandra*~

kittin21

• 6 posts
Thanx for your reply see I like women there beautiful but I also like men its hard to find someone who shares the same views. I want to meet a woman who is bi as well. We and my lover communicate well so if we were to add another women to the relationship that would be cool as long as we both get along with her I think it would work out great.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users