What = Attractive?

20 replies to this topic

Poll: What = Attractive? (78 member(s) have cast votes)

What = Attractive?

1. open to experiencing other cultures and perspectives (54 votes [24.00%])

Percentage of vote: 24.00%

2. reads actual books (46 votes [20.44%])

Percentage of vote: 20.44%

3. polite, considerate, civil (53 votes [23.56%])

Percentage of vote: 23.56%

4. interested in healthier food, fresh veggies, less processed, etc. (18 votes [8.00%])

Percentage of vote: 8.00%

5. possesses a practical skill (25 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

6. plays a sport (8 votes [3.56%])

Percentage of vote: 3.56%

7. politically aware, votes (21 votes [9.33%])

Percentage of vote: 9.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

HBearBoi

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 32 posts
I have always loved a woman who likes to read. They don't need to read as often as I do but at least knows what an actual hardcover or paperback book is and knows how to skim an actual newspaper. I also love women who have common sense and good judgment. That list above was just hard to pick one thing lol.
Play Safe Kids
Shawn B

AndrejaWilson

• 120 posts
I think for myself, they are all needed.

@Scissor_Sista on-a-mountain-she-sits.tumblr.com

Posted Image

jwaite66

• 26 posts
Nothing is more attractive to me than a lady who can stimulate my mind. That can be done in many capacities but does require intellect.

Anmiya

• 8 posts
I think a woman who is open to perspectives and cultures other than her own is extremely attractive. And if she's polite, considerate, civil AND well read? That's what I call total package material!
Satis sum.

Rammy Lynn

• 52 posts
Well said! She sounds beautiful!
Hopefully, she has many sisters!:)

MelancholicMedusa

• 5 posts
I voted for two, but wanted to slightly modify both of them slightly.
The first one is 'open to experiencing other cultures and perspectives'. The change I would like to see is "open to engaging with other cultures and perspectives". I don't want a tourist, but someone who is actually receptive of ideas and points of view that are not the dominant ones in her way of interacting with the world.

The second one is "politically aware, votes". I, once again, prefer, politically engaged. I think it is a matter of passively knowledgeable of political issues vs. knowing about them and actually doing something. Knowledge without action is, in my opinion, not useful. This does not mean voting necessarily though. I think there are other ways of having a political say in our society.

Lily Rex

• One Post Members
  • 1 posts
I'm a lit major, I couldn't be with a woman who doesn't read!

SharissaShaza

• 7 posts
I would have to say that I enjoy those who are open to new experiences, reads books, polite, respectful, and health conscience.

Ross Mock

• 13 posts
I chose open to other cultures/perspectives and being polite, civil, and considerate as the most attractive. There, to me, is nothing that is more a "turn-off" than someone who is judgmental, disrespectful, brash, and impolite.
Ross

Shyn

• 4 posts
We should be open to meet people from different race and culture. peace love and happiness always!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Yahoo