Toronto Or Cleveland Oh, Anyone....

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

Jane

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 7 posts
Home is in Toronto, Cleveland is for school...graduating soon...and will move back to toronto....but at the moment I will be here for a year or so....a summer.

Friends?? perhaps...cleveland is....how you say.....Neutral....almost nonexistent...painfully boring as all hell. Maybe it isn't....but I haven't seen much to justify that statement.....I don't have video games to blind me from that fact.....so sad. ughh...

...I hope my info didn't scare off people.....often feel that I was born into this world just so people could assume bad things about me....IM NOT A BIZARRE PERSON....well wait no I am sort...of... IN A GOOD WAY.....ok....not helping...(as you can see I like to make jokes).....----> (trying REALLY HARD TO JUST TALK normally....).....I can't IMPOSSIBLE.

Here, to put my personality in one sentence. .....

I laugh off awkwardness. If that's too short.....

I reply with laughter....(here's the kicker)...............because I don't know what else to do. TADAA

ok....im done.

friend me.....because its fun...YA!

......(totally not hyper....not hyper person)......really, Im not. I'm like this face-----> (-_-).....and then all of a sudden!!-----> XD........I do both. haha.

non-exhistant.

:)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users