I'm A Lesbian.

1 reply to this topic

melindataylor31

• One Post Members
  • 2 posts
I came out as a lesbian when I was 29 not long after I got divorced to my ex-husband. I thought I may have been bi at first since I had been with men until then and have been with women since then. But I decided that I'm a lesbian because I am only interested and attracted to women since I discovered my new sexuality. I still find men attractive but I have no desire to be in a romantic relationship with a man. I only want to make love to women. I have an autoimmune chronic rare illness that affects my muscles and skin and makes intercourse with a man challenging. I don't know if this is one of the reasons that I like women or not and I don't know why it took me so long to know this about myself. I'm 33 now and all I know is that women turn my head now and get my attention.

Jedhi

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 27 posts
At least you are still young enough to enjoy yourself. There is a book called Women Who Leave Men for Other Women. It is an anthology of women who were married, some for decades, and fell in love with other women and left their husbands. It is a really good read for a previously married woman. Enjoy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users