What Do You Wear When You Sleep?

22 replies to this topic

yoruichi

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 5 posts
A couple of days ago me and some old friends got together for coffee and somehow we began talking about what we sleep in. I was asked what do I wear to sleep and I said my skin. The table went quiet. I was than asked "You sleep naked?" I said, "Yeah." I was than asked "Why?" The only answer I can think of is "Because it's comfortable." So my question is...What do you wear when you sleep? And why?

rosaline

• 7 posts
I sleep in a robe (naked underneath) because it's winter over here in Australia and it's also comfortable. When it's warm enough, i'll sleep topless and in tiny shorts. i think most people sleep naked though!

LTJ

• 10 posts
When it's hot outside, I just weart underwear. When it's cold, a t-shirt and a pair of shorts/long pants works for me. A lot of my friends sleep naked.

Julz

• 14 posts
Got use to wearing tshirt and shorts or sweats, but sometimes in the skin is nice too.

ashleigh

• 187 posts
maybe being in a nudist camp left some residue, but i honestly despise the idea of clothing. unfortunately, the bed is now my slice of camp.

hotbabe88

• 3 posts
wear just my underwear. I live in the south and it gets ridiculous ly hot and humid in the summer. but during the winter its usually sweats and a t shirt.

allyfey

• 16 posts
Yay! Glad to know I'm not the only sleep nudist :D

Tamsin

• 7 posts
I wear pyjamas. I have an annoying tendency towards hairy legs, and I hate the feeling of them rubbing together bare.

Rammy Lynn

• 52 posts
A lamp shade. Anything can happen after 2:00!

DianaBlue

• Guests
  • 16 posts
You know I have a thing for sleep-wear. Like color coordinated panties and tank tops? I actually find it sexier than sleeping naked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users