What Do You Wear When You Sleep?

22 replies to this topic

Rammy Lynn

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 52 posts
Thank you Diana...that was a nice visual.

AndrejaWilson

• 120 posts
It depends on the night. If I'm in bed with someone I've just gotten to the level of sleepovers, probably a cute tank and undies. If I'm by myself, it can vary from naked, to just undies, to just a top, to top and bottoms, etc...

@Scissor_Sista on-a-mountain-she-sits.tumblr.com

Posted Image

jwaite66

• 26 posts
Tank and panties..... ;)

kladdaugh

• 25 posts
either PJ bottoms, a tee, nothing, or a thong or something similar. Maybe just some shorts.

SweetNerd

• 10 posts
I wear a tank top and shorts. I cant sleep naked. I keep thinking that if there is a fire or someone breaks in I don't want to be nude! lol

Anmiya

• 8 posts
I'm with you, SweetNerd! God forbid I should find myself naked on a curb in the middle of the night!
Satis sum.

Ceawolf

• 10 posts
t shirt and shorts, and shoes ready to jump into - hey was in a tornado a while back, since then I am ready to go - but then I am not sleeping with anyone, that would be different -

Phoebe

• 9 posts
In the summer months I wear only panties to sleep in. In the winter months I wear nighties. I have a couple of nylon nighties from Shadowline. They are mid calf length. Also have a few satin nighties or some call them a chemise. The chemise can also be worn as a slip.

Phoebe

Sunny

• 8 posts
I sleep naked. It's by far the most comfortable I think. Even in the winter (just add a blanket!)
:) Unfortunately, I live and work in a college dorm right now and people are knocking on my door all times of night, so its a bit inconvenient to keep throwing on clothes every time that happens. But I.just strip them back off when they leave! :) naked sleep is good sleep.
~ Sunny

Prudence

• 10 posts
It really depends on my mood. Generally I like some nice baggy PJ bottoms (flannel?) with a tanktop or old T-shirt. But sometimes, I go all-natural, and sleep naked. OR- if I'm feeling a little sexy, I break out the silky stuff.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users