About Me

6 replies to this topic

nibblez1976

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 7 posts
my name is rebecca. i am a parent of a child with severe autism. my day to day life is very hectic and sometimes frustrating. i dont make friends very easily so im trying the online approach. ive been in a serious relationship now for over a year. she is sweet but i know in my heart this is not the life she wanted for herself and she will eventually move on. as much as that breaks my heart my kid is always first in my life. that will not change for anybody. i will also say i dont do hook-ups. im not a one night stand and i respect myself for that. im looking for a person i can call friend. preferrably somebody that lives a decent distance away from me so we can hang out and go places. as i said before my life situation doesnt give me the freedom to just go places as i choose, but if your looking for a friend who is honest caring and will be there when you need them then i fit that.

sexymaliah

• 12 posts
Hey Rebecca! Wow girly you have your hands full! Having children alone is demanding but having a child with a disability, Im guessing, is just stressful! In regaurds to your GF have you tried talking it out with her. Asking her if you two relationship really what she wants? Communication is the key! From the sound of things you really dont have time for any extra headaches. If you know what i mean

nibblez1976

• 7 posts
we have talked about it before. she usually just says she doesnt know what will happen future wise. she says that time away maybe will make her have more patience with the situation. im not sure tho. but who knows i suppose. thank you for responding

sexymaliah

• 12 posts
Youre welcome! Good luck with that situation. I must admitt, what your going through seams like a hard pill to swallow! Feel free to email me if ya ever need to chat

nibblez1976

• 7 posts
i appreciate that hun. :)

Kaitlyn_elise20

• 40 posts
I know how that feels. Though I don't have children of my own, I can relate to the disability spectrum as I myself have Cerebral Palsy. Though a mild case, it causes my mom to lose sleep and worry constantly about me. If you ever need or wanna talk feel free to shoot me an email at Oreo-Lover123@hotmail.com (:

nibblez1976

• 7 posts
i appreciate that hun

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users