Hello From Texas!

4 replies to this topic

Julz

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 14 posts
Hello everyone! I'm Julz. Haven't figured this thing out yet! If anyone knows how to post a pic on here with iPhone let me know : ) I am around the Lubbock/Amarillo area. A few hours from there actually. I'm looking for friends then maybe that special someone to share life with. I was brought up a tomboy. Some call me butch, I'm just me. I never outgrew my love for trucks now I play with the real ones! I'm 50 and very single. Hoping to meet some of you on here!

OlySarah

• 3 posts
Hi Julz!

I'm new here, too - scanning the intros, but i don't see any dates on the posts, so you might have just arrived, or you might be long gone...i can't tell, but if you're still here, uh, what kinda trucks?

(one time long hauler who still gets the urge sometimes...)

Julz

• 14 posts
You guessed it OlySarah. Use to be over the road. Now I teach it! Still playin with those trucks!

OlySarah

• 3 posts
Playing eh? Good for you! Sounds like you have a positive attitude. Very refreshing. As for me, I'm happy to be off the road now - happy to be able to keep up a home and friends and all that kind of stuff....but if I could take a month or two in summer to go flat bedding and then go back to my desk job in the winter - heck yeah, I'd do it!

Julz

• 14 posts
Wow flatbedding! Woohoo! : ) lol
I am local now but teaching newbies how to play with trucks. What can i say, when you love what you do, its not work!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users