Hey Peeps.

3 replies to this topic

KaixChan

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 4 posts
Hey everyone. Apparently, this is where we all introduce each other and that, so here I am. I'm coming out of the closet again, and it feels refreshing. No more hiding in the shadows for me!

I've been an out and proud lesbian ever since I was sixteen years old. I've had four relationships within three years of being on the dating scene; all four being long distance ones. Living on an island where there's hardly any gay community does that, I suppose. Anyway, I'll do anything to make others laugh, but I do know when to be serious and when to crack a joke. I'm great at giving advice, even on heterosexual relationships, but I suck at following the advice I give others. Why is that? I don't know myself.

I suppose I can note that I'm gold star. Never with a man, never want to be with a man. Full blown lesbian, and always will be.

If you wanna chat or anything, feel free to hit me up. If you haven't guessed from reading this little introduction, I'm friendly and humorous. I guarantee that I'll be able to make you laugh at least once. :3
Stick around for the ride. You'll never know what happens.

Bigsexy

• One Post Members
  • 2 posts
Hello how are you

Bigsexy

• One Post Members
  • 2 posts
Hello how are you

Kaitlyn_elise20

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 40 posts
Wow it's actually quite nice to get to meet someone on here who shares the same interests I do ^^ when people meet me in person the first thing they usually say is "Wow your funny" and the last person I was with said I was a real sweetheart and I am (: Your free to email me if you like ^^

~Kaitlyn

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users