Brand Spanking New Member!

3 replies to this topic

channeil

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 33 posts
Hey, my name is Channeil and i'm very new here, so I thought that I would say a quick hello and come and chat to me if you would like. I thought I would post on here first because I'm a little too shy to randomly start chatting to someone first. :blushing:
"I am good but not an angel. I do sin but I'm not the devil. I am pretty but not beautiful. I have friends but I'm not the peacemaker. I am a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love."
Marilyn Monroe @xxmisschannyxx

Kaitlyn_elise20

• 40 posts
Hey there! ^^ just thought I'd stop by to say hello (: as you can probably guess from my username my names Kaitlyn and I'm 20 years old (:

Hope to hear from you and you can shoot me an email if you like ^^

channeil

• 33 posts
Hey just to let you know I have read what you have said, but I think I need to post more so I can see your profile and send messages I think :) I'm still trying to get to grips with this site
"I am good but not an angel. I do sin but I'm not the devil. I am pretty but not beautiful. I have friends but I'm not the peacemaker. I am a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love."
Marilyn Monroe @xxmisschannyxx

Kaitlyn_elise20

• 40 posts
Yeah most people do need to post more in order to see member profiles lol (: you also need to post more before you can send messages (:

When I signed on in September I had to go through the same thing. Very frustrating at times lol xD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users