Trekkie Fans!

5 replies to this topic

channeil

• Guests
  • 34 posts
Hey, I just thought I'd ask to see if there was any trekkie fans or sci-fi, anime, general films or horror film fans. If there is let me know your favourites.

Mine are: All of the Star Treks apart from Star Trek: Enterprise
Any Studio Ghilbi work
American disaster movies
Schindler's list
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Philidelphia
Davinci Code (The book is better)
Twilight (The books are better)
Any blood or gore films
The Screaming Forehead etc.......

Feel free to put your favourite films down too :)
"I am good but not an angel. I do sin but I'm not the devil. I am pretty but not beautiful. I have friends but I'm not the peacemaker. I am a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love."
Marilyn Monroe

AkiraAsylum

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 4 posts
Hey,

Are there any specific horror/gore movies you'd recommend? I'm always looking for more to add to my list to watch. Also, what all anime do you watch?

channeil

• Guests
  • 34 posts
Hey!

I would suggest films like Hostel, The Human Centipede, Re-Animator, Evil Dead, Planet Horror to name a few.
Hostel is O.K if you like a little bit of toture, there is a bit of gore as the second Hostel film has grls being kidknapped so rich people can torture and kill them, which I suppose is like the first one except it's with men.
As for the other films I personally think they have a lot more blood and gore.

I love any anime films to do with Studio Ghilbi like Ponyo, Porko Rosso, Kiki's Delivery Service, My Neighbour Totoro and Sprited Away. My favourite has to be My Neighbour Totoro, if you've not watched it I would highly recommend that one first.
Hope that helps your film collection :)
"I am good but not an angel. I do sin but I'm not the devil. I am pretty but not beautiful. I have friends but I'm not the peacemaker. I am a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love."
Marilyn Monroe

AkiraAsylum

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 4 posts
I love the Evil Dead. I'll have to check those out. Thanks!

I've only seen Spirited Away from your list and its on of my favorites. I'm more into the action and darker anime but ill look into them when I get the chance too.

channeil

• Guests
  • 34 posts
I like Akira too, don't know wether taht counts as an action/darker anime?
Marilyn Monroe

channeil

• Guests
  • 34 posts
*that
Marilyn Monroe

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users