Why Is So Hard To Start A Conversation

5 replies to this topic

maria

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 4 posts
am just wondering why is hard to find sensitive, honest transparent heart even for friendship arent we already living in a hard world...? :secret:

channeil

• Guests
  • 34 posts
I think people are just frightened to open their heart incase it gets broken, plus how do they that the other person is honest and loving? Maybe people should just take the risk and go with the flow, if it doesn't work out then class it as an experience. :)
"I am good but not an angel. I do sin but I'm not the devil. I am pretty but not beautiful. I have friends but I'm not the peacemaker. I am a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love."
Marilyn Monroe

channeil

• Guests
  • 34 posts
P.S you need to post at least 3/4 times before you can send people any messages or to see their profile.
"I am good but not an angel. I do sin but I'm not the devil. I am pretty but not beautiful. I have friends but I'm not the peacemaker. I am a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love."
Marilyn Monroe

maria

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 4 posts
wonderful... thanks Channeil.

channeil

• Guests
  • 34 posts
Any time, I found out from someone else on here so I thought I'd share
Marilyn Monroe

heathergirl63

• Guests
  • 3 posts
What a great topic! Conversations are intricate things in and of themselves. The best conversations become Soulversations where two souls connect and there is flow and purpose and time flies and you come away feeling renewed, refreshed. :secret:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users