To The Lovely Lesbotronic Admins :0)

2 replies to this topic

channeil

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 33 posts
How come you guys have a twitter account that nobody uses or follows ? :0)
"I am good but not an angel. I do sin but I'm not the devil. I am pretty but not beautiful. I have friends but I'm not the peacemaker. I am a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love."
Marilyn Monroe @xxmisschannyxx

lesbotronic

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 191 posts
I would guess nobody follows it because we've never posted anything. Nothing so far TO follow. Makes sense to me. :)

As for why we have it . . . that was just so we could register the website name on there. I'll not bother with all the details, but on various other social network-y type sites, people that actually were not one of us that run lesbotronic have falsely represented themselves as such.

Like, "Hi, my name is X, and I run the website lesbotronic.com."

And . . . nope, not true.

No, I don't know who, and I don't know why, but it has happened several times.

Maybe we should post things on Twitter. Maybe. Maybe we'll get around to it one of these days.

channeil

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 33 posts
I think it would be a good idea because not everyone has access to a computer, but nearly everyone has a smart phone with twitter on it. You could also have seperate accounts with your website so then everyone would know who actually owned Lesbotronic, hopefully that way you wouldn't have people faking that they owned Lesbotronic when they didn't.
Just an idea :)
"I am good but not an angel. I do sin but I'm not the devil. I am pretty but not beautiful. I have friends but I'm not the peacemaker. I am a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love."
Marilyn Monroe @xxmisschannyxx

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users