I Can't Post A Picture!

9 replies to this topic

Dom

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 8 posts
Everytime I go to uad a picture for my profile for the forum, I get the "failed to upload picture. Does anyone know why that is? I'm trying smaller file sizes and still nothing. Can someone please help, it'll be greatly appreciated :(

Kaitlyn_elise20

• 40 posts
I'm getting the same messages when I try too ): and it frustrates me.. I've tried smaller files and medium sized ones with still the same result.

Dom

• 8 posts
At least I'm not the only one experiencing this. I really want to get my picture up :(

Kaitlyn_elise20

• 40 posts
Yeah me too. I really want people to see what I look like and it just sucks I can't.. Maybe it's a bug thing (at least that's what I think) so I kinda gave up when it didn't work the first four or five times.

lesbotronic

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 193 posts
Well, you can just ask lesbotronic for help. (Asking us directly is probably always the most constructive response to a problem, actually.)

If you can't format your file so it will upload, you can email us your photo, as an attachment. Email us your photo as an attachment with a description of what's going on (you want the attached photo to display next to your posts here on the board, but are having difficulty with that), we can probably help you out! :)

Kaitlyn_elise20

• 40 posts
Yeah I want to be able to post a profile picture as well as photos to my posts so people can see my everyday life kinda thing (: I'll email you the photos I want to use and then maybe you can help me put them up ^^

Thank you (:

Dom

• 8 posts
Ok, my question might be kind of stupid, but what's the email address? Hopefully that works :)

lesbotronic

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 193 posts
To email us, you can always just reply to any email we've sent you including your acceptance email from the personals or the board, or use the contact form. But it's webmistresses @ this domain.

Or, do either of you just want the same photo from your personals profile here on the board too? For some wacky reason, you've both managed to upload a photo into your personals profile, but are reporting difficulty here. If it's the same photo, it should work just fine both places.

Are you trying to upload a differently formatted photo into the board? Is that the problem?

Anyway, if you want the same photo both places, I can just point and click and upload that same photo into the board for you, since we already have access to the photo you already uploaded into the personals.

If you want a different photo here on the board, you'll need to provide that via email, OK? Thanks.

Kaitlyn_elise20

• 40 posts
Okay I'll email you a photo for my board profile. Can it be older or does it have to be new? If it has to be new I can take one and email you that one (:

Yeah I uploaded a photo to my personal profile and tried doing the same for the board, but somehow it wouldn't let me. Now I know why (: thanks so much ^^

lesbotronic

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 193 posts
You can email us any photo you like. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users