Hi :)

3 replies to this topic

DiamondMonique

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 4 posts
Hi my name is Diamond (real name). Never tried online dating, but a friend recommended it so I figured I'd give it a try. I live in Phoenix, AZ but I am originally from Detroit, MI. I just graduated from NAU, with honors. I am in the field of management, but I really aspire to be a screenwriter for motion pictures. My hobbies include going to the movies, dancing, bowling, billiards, traveling and pretty much anything else as long as I'm around good company. I'm looking for a fun loving person who likes to have a drama free time.

Attached Files

Edited by DiamondMonique, 16 January 2013 - 12:04 AM.

HannersBananers

• 4 posts
Hi Diamond!

I'm new too... still trying to figure this site out. I also work in film! I'm a make-up and special fx artist!

Hannah

DiamondMonique

• 4 posts
That's awesome. I don't know any sfx artist, but I often watch the show Face Off on SYFY and the process is very intriguing to me. What kind of make ups do you like to create? Are you more into horror, science fiction, battle wounds etc? :)

BananaInTheCorner

• 4 posts
Diamond,
Just wanted to say hello and that I love your name!
Semi-related to this conversation: I used to produce a TV show through local cable tv. Hooray for all of us with interests/experieces related to video production! :)
-Azeria
(not my legal name, but I use it in real life anyway)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users