Interested In Poly, But In A Monogamous Relationship.

1 reply to this topic

girlinthegirhat

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 7 posts
I had a bad experience with a poly relationship before, so I am kind of urged to challenge that and see if I can have a good, working poly relationship at some point in my life. That's just how I am. If something doesn't work I want to give it a second chance to see if it will. Though I am in a monogamous relationship presently, and we love and care about each other a lot, I feel like with us being long distance it would be easier if we had a poly relationship, but she's not interested in that so I won't press it on her cause I love her and want her to be comfortable just as much as I want myself to be comfortable. You just gotta compromise with some things I think. Like, picking your battles I guess. :) That's my opinion on things.

Mandy

• One Post Members
  • 2 posts
It was really interesting reading your story here. I never, in my wildest imagination, thought I would be involved in a poly relationship. It sort of just... happened. I am currently an arm in a V with a married couple. After reconnecting with an old friend, his wife and I instantly hit it off, and the rest is history. I'm completely comfortable with both of them, but it's a lot of adjusting! Lots of talking about feels! I realized I had more insecurities than I thought... but I feel I am working through them successfully (and possibly driving them nuts in the meantime)! But I'm very cautious about boundaries, etc. So far, we haven't had any issues.

I'm curious, how did you come to know you were poly? Did you just always know that's how you rolled? Or did it just evolve into that as you discovered more about your sexuality?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users