53 Yo Fl Cougar Femme Seeks Younger (38-50) Mature Butch

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

G8torGirl1959

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 6 posts
--WOMEN ONLY--Hi, glad you stopped in! Other than the topic title: I live in NE Florida, White Single Femme, 169 lbs on a 5'7 frame, brown hair, hazel eyes, nice legs, good tan. I am a smoker, rarely drink. I am honest, give great kisses (so I am told), loving, funny, a good friend, know how to treat my woman right. I do not have any kids, family is very important to me, only have a few "good" friends--trust them with my life tho!

I am a LESBIAN, not bi or anything but LESBIAN. I do not get into men, the right woman can give me all I need! The right woman for me would be: BUTCH, kind, honest, loving, stable (not rich), comfortable in her skin. She would also enjoy: SPORTS, the beach, sunsets, sunrises, animals, fleamarkets, traveling, fishing, motorcycles, baseball caps (haha), camping (see if you can change my idea of camping from THE HILTON lol). Nice arms is a plus!

Things I absolutely love: My dog, Bear!, the beach, sports--NFL, SEC, UFC, romance, surprises, travel, kissing, cuddling, soakimg up the sun rays, music.

I am not into drama, I am into REAL people and refuse to just talk online, text and phone...I want to meet you, see if we click. I love Florida and have a few acres here but someone out of my area is not out of the question for me. For true love I would travel unlimited! If you would like to check out ny profle on Lesbotronic, it is listed G8torGirl1959 --- hence my love for SEC and the GATORS!! Attached File  JW January 2013.jpg   91.82K   2 downloads

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users