New Here - From Houston, Tx

1 reply to this topic

BeckyBook

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 3 posts
Hey everyone!
My name is Rebecca, but everyone calls me Becky. I live in the West side of Houston, but I go all over. I currently homeschool my kindergarten aged nephew, and I love it! I'm real big into camping and hiking, but I also love painting and reading. I can go out to the club or just stay at home and cuddle uo with some tea and a movie. I love to find new types of cuisine and will try most anything once.
Where do you live?
What are some things you like to do?

Attached Files

“Nobody can hurt me without my permission.”

bigbike4

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 13 posts
Hi Becky from Houston: This is Jan from Rogersville TN. I also find myself cuddling up with tea and a good movie at times. I have never had kids to look after. I always wanted them, but I am a little old now for that sort of thing and find myself wondering if Big Sisters or some agency would let "a woman like me" be in charge of a child. You know how straights all think that gay/lesbian people are child molesters. But maybe one day when I am in better financial shape I will look into it. As for things I like to do-1)sit on my porch and play one of my various instruments 2)play with my dog or cat 3)watch my chickens 4)garden-veggies and flowers and herbs 5) hang with my friends and 6) help neighbors in need. Almost forgot and it really does not qualify for things I LIKE to do-but more in the category of things I have to do-CAN produce (from the garden). Enough for now

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users