I'm Feeling Pretty Awesome Today.

4 replies to this topic

AndrejaWilson

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 120 posts
It's nice to see that there's people who feel as I do and that many of the opponents to us in the LGBTQ+ community have few arguments. It just shocks me that people are so worked up about who I'm getting it in with. They are more worried about it than I am! My comments of several blogs have stirred up the dust and the current score (as of June 27, 2013 @ 7:50pm) is 79-0. I don't want to sound like I'm so full of myself, but these people have no logical argument. One person just said a string of words that barely even constituted a sentence.

Sorry for my rant,
Andreja

@Scissor_Sista on-a-mountain-she-sits.tumblr.com

Posted Image

jwaite66

• 26 posts
In my opinion....you should feel awesome everyday. Never apologize for being a confident woman. ;)

AndrejaWilson

• 120 posts
I do normally. This is probably the first year I've actually felt good about myself, truly. I know we all have our good and bad days, but I have been having far more good as of lately.

Posted Image

Rammy Lynn

• 52 posts
Glad you had a good day and hope you have the same tomorrow.
If it helps, I've enjoyed reading your posts. Your shared thoughts, lead me to imagine you as someone who would be surrounded by fun & interesting people or well adjusted enough to appreciate her solitude.
So, if I am not over stepping...might I suggest that when you have a less than stellar day, go back & read some of you contributions here. They work for me.

AndrejaWilson

• 120 posts
I would say nowadays, it's the latter as opposed to the former. I do have friends I still hang out with (that are an INTERESTING bunch: musicians, artists, scientists, hippies), but as I've gotten older I've enjoyed my solitude. I was very ill last year and for the first time in my life really, I was stuck with only myself and my thoughts. My posts come from the heart. I can't really give good advice, but I can tell you my story and maybe you can learn from it. A lot of my close friends have said they actually love bouncing ideas off of me and asking me for advice. Funny thing is, a lot ask for relationship advice from the perpetually single me. Apparently my advice works for everyone, but I wind up flunking out using my own.

My mind is a little wacky. I can be a passionate person at times. This is why i ask people to not talk about politics with me: I've been following politics since I was a kid and have some innate, deep understanding of what should be done and why it's actually not done. I've rustled some feathers of local and state politicians in my area.

I have gone back and looked at the posts I've written, not only here but other places. I also have my portfolio of work that I've done over the years in various mediums and it has helped me feel better.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users