Testing...testing...is This Thing On?

4 replies to this topic

kurious

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 18 posts
greetings, ladies of lesbotronic:

i can't recall how i stumbled upon this site but i'm glad to meet you all. i have to admit i'm impressed by how secure & private this site is because i had to jump through a few hoops just to register and i couldn't see any profiles or pictures until i was approved to join. so, kudos to the site admins for that.

my name is kurious & i'm from the city that never sleeps. i'm a 38 year old single black woman who loves women & i'm looking for new friends & experiences. though i love & enjoy women, i won't deny that i find some men attractive but it's strictly physical & from a distance.

i enjoy trips to the museum, concerts & festivals, road trips & travel, going to the movies on rainy days, erotica, nba/wnba games, politics, activism, writing & music of every genre. my musical taste range from lauryn hill, donny hathaway & paul hardcastle to system of a down & disturbed. i don't have any little ones & i seriously doubt this will happen in the future at this point in my life.

i'm hoping to meet new friends with a warped sense of humor that can enhance my life just as i will enhance theirs. i'm looking forward to meeting people who are open to show & tell, so to speak. feel free to skip over to my profile on the main site and say hello.

AndrejaWilson

• 120 posts
hey hey hey!

welcome to the site. i'm glad you decided to stop by the boards. i was a member of the personals site for a very long time but never joined the forums. we're in a bit of a revival so if you can stick with us, that would be great.

hope you have fun here,
andreja :sorcerer:

@Scissor_Sista on-a-mountain-she-sits.tumblr.com

Posted Image

kurious

• 18 posts
thanks for the welcome. it seems pretty quiet here on the boards but i hope things will pick up soon.

AndrejaWilson

• 120 posts
It is, but myself and other have been trying to drum up more folks. Don't be afraid to post. I always try to post some new news I find in my travels across the interwebs. If you have any funny stories you'd love to share, that would be great. I know I'm not short of odd happening in my life.

@Scissor_Sista on-a-mountain-she-sits.tumblr.com

Posted Image

Anmiya

• 8 posts
Good to meet you! Looking forward to seeing that warped sense of humor in action...

Satis sum.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users