Hello From Bucharest, Romania

8 replies to this topic

DianaBlue

• Guests
  • 16 posts
Hey there everyone,

My name's Diana and I'm a visual artist and professional photographer from Bucharest, Romania. That's a medium sized country in Europe that you only hear about if you really, REALLY dig around the CNN or BBC websites, turn your head to the side and sort of squint at the screen or if we have some sort of revolution going on. The last one was about 24 years ago though, so I wouldn't count on it! But I digress.

Apart from my obvious artsy-fartsy interests, heh *eyeroll*, I'm also into fashion (because omg, Valentino), sports cars (because '68 Mustang Fastback, hello!), martial arts and lots and lots of reading. I dable in some writing (generally fanfiction) to pass the time, but I mostly read. Like... every day. For... hours. But hey, that's like totally normal, right? Hehehe... Right.

I joined lesbotronic to make friends and meet new, interesting ladies all over the world. Maybe even date some of them ;) So if you'd like to talk about anything in particular or just chat about whatever, I would definitely love to hear from you! If you also happen to be in or passing through Romania, all the better, by all means, contact me! If not, who knows where life takes us, I might actually drop by your corner of the world some day so why not be friends anyway?

[attachment=65:DSC.jpg]

Rammy Lynn

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 52 posts
Hi Diana.
Well the commute from here to you is about 6000 miles, so although I won't be passing by, it is nice to meet you here. I found your introduction very interesting, as I'm sure others will as well.
Here is hoping that your Lesbotronic navigation is prosperous. Welcome!

DianaBlue

• Guests
  • 16 posts
Hey Rammy, nice to meet you too and thank you for the warm welcome!

lesbotronic

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 191 posts
None of us running lesbotronic are near Romania, but just wanted to say anyway, EXCELLENT intro!

We're hoping others read this and use it as an example. :thumbsup:

DianaBlue

• Guests
  • 16 posts
Thank you :blushing:

AndrejaWilson

• 120 posts
Hey Diana. I know where you are. I have a few friends from Romania. I've always wanted to visit. We both have a love of '68 Mustangs. Can we be friends now?

@Scissor_Sista on-a-mountain-she-sits.tumblr.com

Posted Image

DianaBlue

• Guests
  • 16 posts
:))) Hey, any girl who can appreciate The Mustang obviously has impecable taste, so I suppose I could maybe tolerate being friends... :)) ;)

AndrejaWilson

• 120 posts

View PostDianaBlue, on 15 July 2013 - 10:12 PM, said:

:))) Hey, any girl who can appreciate The Mustang obviously has impecable taste, so I suppose I could maybe tolerate being friends... :)) ;)

YES!!! :thumbsup: :clap:

@Scissor_Sista on-a-mountain-she-sits.tumblr.com

Posted Image

vicks934

• 3 posts
Hey there! What kind of book genres are you into? Mustangs are nice, but i'd say i'm more of a Maserati kinda gal :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users