Tea Party Group Founder Wants To Sue Homosexuality

4 replies to this topic

Atlantis

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 40 posts
This guy is completely on crap or completely insane or both. :wacko: It is stupid and discriminatory and the money and manpower that this law suit is going to cost could be used for things that would benefit humanity (help for the poor, the sick, and the environment). But this is not what the religious right stands for, sadly. :(

http://thenewcivilri...75#.UmHu8hCJOk9

AndrejaWilson

• 120 posts
What do they intend on doing to all of us via a class action suit? If they say we're "destroying the fabric of society" with wanting to get married, I 'm sure straight people have ruined it a long time ago. How about they take Rush up on those multiple marriages?

@Scissor_Sista on-a-mountain-she-sits.tumblr.com

Posted Image

Atlantis

• 40 posts
I have no idea. Its like the guy back in the 90s, I think it was that far back, that wanted to sue God, its really stupid. :wacko: If he wins, maybe if you are gay, you send him a dollar, if you are bisexual you send him fifty cents. I am pansexual so not sure what I would have to send, maybe seventy-five cents . I am so confused, some how this became algebra. ;) I Do Not do algebra. :thumbdown: Rush Limbo destroys the fabric of society and probably the time space continuum every time he opens his big mouth. The force is not with him. :thumbdown: I am surprised that space aliens haven't heard his show and declare war on the whole planet. B)

Jedhi

• 27 posts
Can you smoke crap? Or, do you snort it? Inject it?

AndrejaWilson

• 120 posts

View PostAtlantis, on 19 October 2013 - 08:36 AM, said:

I have no idea. Its like the guy back in the 90s, I think it was that far back, that wanted to sue God, its really stupid. :wacko: If he wins, maybe if you are gay, you send him a dollar, if you are bisexual you send him fifty cents. I am pansexual so not sure what I would have to send, maybe seventy-five cents . I am so confused, some how this became algebra. ;) I Do Not do algebra. :thumbdown: Rush Limbo destroys the fabric of society and probably the time space continuum every time he opens his big mouth. The force is not with him. :thumbdown: I am surprised that space aliens haven't heard his show and declare war on the whole planet. B)

I think they did hear and they stay away.

@Scissor_Sista on-a-mountain-she-sits.tumblr.com

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users