Photo Problems

5 replies to this topic

Shellbell

• One Post Members
  • 2 posts
Hey everyone! my name is Michelle, I live in beautiful Washington and i've recently gotten out of another long draining relationship with a "man" (If i should even call him that). Im finding it seems easier being with a woman whom I can relate to and share my deepest thoughts and passions. Cant really get that in a man. And im way turned on by a woman with confidence. Hopefully i'll get to find someone special soon.

p.s. im hoping to get some help uploadng a photo for the board room. Not having any luck

lesbotronic

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 193 posts
It seems you already did upload something, which looks to be the icon that typically represents a computer hard drive? Your face would be a better choice. :)

But how you uploaded that? That's how you'd upload an actual photo. If you can't manage that for some reason you can let us know. If you want to email us a photo as an attachment, we can upload that for you. Or, if you want the same photo you already uploaded into your profile, we can upload that one too, let us know.

HannahFishPhotos

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 4 posts
That thing that looks like a computer hard drive doodad is the Gravatar logo (it's a sideways G). Probably you have the option to use your Gravatar selected, instead of the "upload photo" thingy selected. If you don't have a Gravatar account I'm assuming that the sideways G would appear.

But I could be wrong! (:

Shellbell

• One Post Members
  • 2 posts
I would like to upload the same photo as my profile. Can you help me with that please? I retried uploading a pic but it did not work

lesbotronic

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 193 posts
OK, we uploaded the same photo on your profile. How's that? :)

CharlieBaitMama

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 5 posts
Hello Michelle,

I am very confident that you will soon find a confident woman...somewhere around here. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users