Hey Im A New Member 19 And Curious Near London

8 replies to this topic

prettycurious789

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 6 posts
Hey everyone so I am new to this website and introducing myself to you all. Im a nineteen year old girl who has always been curious as to what it would be like to be with another girl. It never used to be that bad but recently I cant get it off my mind. The idea of being with a woman really turns me on and I feel like I am now at the stage I have to be with another woman. Problem is I have a boyfriend who would not appreciate me experimenting but before I can fully commit I have to do this. Im really fun I think and love meeting people. Im totally into my rock music, movies and reading and getting ready to go uni at the end of the year. If you like the sound of me please message me!! Xxx

prettycurious789

• 6 posts
By the way I dont know if I have a picture on here yet as it doesnt seem to work on my phone so feel free to ask me for a few if you wanna see me!!

MiaSan

• 4 posts
Hi pretty curious! I'm new too and that's exactly how I felt minus the boyfriend. I thought I was going through a phase but now I'm pretty sure I'm bi. I'm going to Uni later this year as well (yay), I'd love to meet new like minded people.

prettycurious789

• 6 posts
Heya Miasan :) I am also going to uni later this year so know how excited you feel! Would be good to talk to someone that is like minded so be good to talk to you

MiaSan

• 4 posts
Yeah its nice to talk to someone who feels the same way! I can't see any members profile for some reason so I can't message you :/

prettycurious789

• 6 posts
I cant seem to get onto your profile either so I have had the same problem. Shame because it would have been nice to talk to you

lesbotronic

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 193 posts
Folks, the profiles are in the profiles area. Where you go when you use your Automatic Login Link, OK? :)

(And that'd also be how those profiles remain private from the rest of the internet, not being here in the public area of the board.)

prettycurious789

• 6 posts
Ohh okay thank you :)

MiaSan

• 4 posts
Oh thank you!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users