Salut From Cali

1 reply to this topic

Lexie15

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 3 posts
Hihi there eveyone! My name is Alexis, I go by lexie with some people. I don't really know were to start; I guess i forgot what it is like to talk to people. Essentially iv been hiding in a garage for the past 4 years with my best friend, who became my boyfriend and now is nothing to me because he lacks the crucial ability to change. *Sigh* Its ok i harbor him no ill will *in general* but i have really lost my knack for social interactions, so please bear with me. I guess im just a being who kinda lost my own perspective and objective goals along the way of my evolution. I am seeking members of my tribe because i need to find beings who have a similar vibe. (sorry for the cheesy rhyme couplet) Anyway I wish i could come up with the most amazing thing anyone has ever read, but despite my moderately impressive vocabulary, I no longer have the desire or will to "sell myself ". (Yes this is a problem for job interviews) Well anyway I hope to meet allot of Fantastic Women and Ladies on this site.
Thank you for taking the time to read this salutation
Love
Lexie

Attached Files

• Attached File  1.jpg   17.84K   1 downloads

BeccaCupcake

• One Post Members
  • 2 posts
Hi lexie! It seems like you have has an interesting journey up to this point! I hope things have smoothed out for you!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users