no longer active member

What puts a smile on your face?

Tell me what puts a smile on your face?

For me it's the elderly still holding hands as they walk down the street and my grandsons.

then there is the occassional good looking woman. And a woman with a nice strut ;)

The other day, I was walking around in an area of town not particularly recognized as gay or straight, (not anywhere near the Village) and I saw the cutest couple of guys holding hands. How sweet! (I know, I know, I'm a fruit fly).

Oh, and when my roommates make me tea. *sigh*

That's Dandy 

The other day, I was walking around in an area of town not particularly recognized as gay or straight, (not anywhere near the Village) and I saw the cutest couple of guys holding hands. How sweet! (I know, I know, I'm a fruit fly).

Oh, and when my roommates make me tea. *sigh*

That's Dandy 

Aw that's cute. I love to see anyone holding hands.

I love to see a man on the subway, give his seat up to a pregnant woman... or any woman for that matter...I guess because it never EVER happens...that when I see it...I have to brush a tear away....

No kidding,I take the bus here,and I love to see a person give up a seat for the elderly or pregnant.But most of the time its me giving up the seat to another woman.

hi,

what puts a smile to my face, is living in a town that is abit closeted, and yet you see 2 young boys, walking and pinky (little finger) holding through the mall briefly. That gives me hope

I smile when I see someone else smile at me or someone else, anymore it seems like people think that smiling is being "too nice".I never see anyone smile anymore. I love seeing the beauty of people when they smile. I don't know...maybe Im a nerd but I do.

you know what makes me smile, really smile...is when I see a man or a woman walking down the street... their nose in the clouds...you know those people...who appoear full of themselves... and then seeing them sudenly trip and fall....i know that it might seem cruel...but this makes me smile  but then again...thinking back... same thing happened to me couple of times 

I smile when I see small kids interacting even when they are far appart or don't even know each other. Like playing peek-a-boo acrosss the bus isle, or meeting, inventing a game and asking if their new friend can come over and play even though they haven't even found out each others names. That level of innocent communication and simple enjoyment is adorable to me.