no longer active member

To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything!

Have you this this movie?   12 members have voted

1. 1. Have you this this movie?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay I lied, I saw ANOTHER drag queen comedy and its called "To Wong Foo-Thanks for Everything" and it stars Patrick Swayze, Wesley Snipes and John Luiguisamo. Hysterically funny comedy and fun to watch! Its full of emotions and well, I'll never look at Patrick the same again but if you like these types of comedies, you shouldn't pass this up! Its a great film! 8):lol:

This is one of my all time favorite movies. If you're ever feeling depressed, watch this movie...it will cheer you right up.....it'll make you wanna dress in red and dance in the streets!

Have I seen it? Yes. I am I sorry that I did? Yes.

John Leguizamo and RuPaul herself couldn't save this stinker!

Sweet movie for many reaons, but my favorite reason is this; Wesley Snipes is Blade and that means I basically just saw daywalker tough guy Blade(Wesley Snipes) in a dress! Yes! :D That made me soooo happy. Yay for this movie!

Ok, having seen some clips from this movie recently, perhaps I was a little too hard on it. It could have been much much worse. Maybe I will even watch it again. :shock:

I absolutely love this movie! Good story, fun and heart warming. And I applaud Patrick, John and Wesley on a wonderful job portraying drag queens. :)