no longer active member

Flirt like a man or a woman?

31 posts in this topic

Well its hard for me to say for myself personally. I have seen men flirt in a forward way, or a very muted way. Most of the time I am just up front. If i'm flirting, you will know it. I don't believe on running around the point. If I like you, you will know I like you right away. I will be respectful, but I'm not opposed to putting myself out there either. I had one very short term flirtation with a woman who was beautiful and fun, and we both knew right out of the gate what was going on. I looked at her and said "I like you." She looked at me and said "I like you too. We should hang out." So we did. Had some fun (and steamy) moments over the next couple months and then we both agreed it wouldn't work so that was it. Simple, forward and open. Thats always seemed to work for me. :)/>

I wish I had that kind of initiative... Lol unfortunately, I flirt awkwardly unless I'm drunk. Then I'm super ballsy. But even then, its only when flirting with men bc its easy. I find it harder to know what women are thinking. I can't tell if we're flirting or just being friendly... Lol so lost and oblivious, everyone seems to pick up on a lady flirting with me BUT me. I might be too shy :/

1 person likes this

Ya know, I understand the having to get drunk thing. I have done that many times before. But I'm just over it by now. Give you a perfect example...there is this adorable woman that I work with, and while I don't have any intention of pursuing her outside of work, just the fact that I have accepted my physical interest in women (which I have had but fought for a long time due to family/friend/boyfriend views on the subject) has made me take a couple steps forward with my flirtations. She is young and cute and has a great sense of humor (albeit a little dingy some days...but like I said she's young) and she flirts with me like crazy, having no idea that I actually HAVE interest in women, thinking its all fun and games. Now whether she knows I like chicks or not isn't really an issue, but because I am comfortable accepting that part of me, I can openly flirt even IF I know it won't go anywhere, which makes me more and more comfortable in my skin. So some day, when I find a woman I may want to pursue, I should be ready to just go with it. I still have my moments where I catch myself thinking "do you really want to say that? do you want people to talk???" but then I realize, what they say doesn't matter. I am who I am, and I am very flirtatious, I have always been that way. It sounds weird but practice flirting, with whoever, little flirts, big flirts, something...and eventually you will slowly become comfortable expressing how you feel so you will be ready when the right one comes along.  And besides, its just fun!

Just be yourself....I like to day sarcastic things a lot that girls find funny.... and the size of my phone had usually been the ice breaker. But there is no man nor woman way of flirting. It's just a matter of how appealing you come off.....

Being tho I have never been with a woman yet, Im aggressive when it comes to men ONLY once I become comfortable with them, wondering would it be the same for a woman but at the same time I don't wanna offend anyone either, so what's a girl to do? 

When I first meet a woman, I tend to be on the shy side. Once I become comfortable around them or sort of have an idea of whether or not they are interested or maybe curious, I tend to let the more aggressive side come out. I go all in and tend to flirt like crazy. 

Im not sure if I flirt like a guy or a woman. I use eye contact, some touch, a lot of flattery and just be myself. If it works it works if not then I move on. I do a lot of talking too, asking questions about her and finding out what makes her well her. I am a very unselfish person so the majority of what I talk about and flirt about is her