Guest faerygirl36

I've decided to buy a new bra.

I'm currently nursing my 15 month old son and I'm really getting tired of my ugly nursing bras. Who says I have to wear these things? After reading Oprah's guide to bra shopping, I've decided to get fitted and buy myself a hot little number. Now that I'm back in the dating arena I'd like to dress the part of a hot mama! 

I'm currently nursing my 15 month old son and I'm really getting tired of my ugly nursing bras. Who says I have to wear these things? After reading Oprah's guide to bra shopping, I've decided to get fitted and buy myself a hot little number. Now that I'm back in the dating arena I'd like to dress the part of a hot mama! 

Bras are SO much fun, especially sexy slinkly ones.  I'm a 38D, so I can't deal w/the little sexy ones but things are so diverse out there nowadays that you can get really enticing bras (with shelves even - who knew??) for people w/breasts my size ...

You'll have to post pics of you as a "hot mama"!  Ciao! - Lara

2 people like this

OH yeah, go you!!

why shouldn't you feel sexy!! 

wow my son is 15 months and i cant imagine nursing him still wow go you just for being that dedicated... your a wonderful mom and that in itself is sexy... but hell yeah babe i know i feel sexy when i wear my tightest under my chin cleavage like the grand canyon bra and every woman should feel that hot

Get fitted though, seriously makes a difference. And I like Fredericks for bras because they are 1) sexy 2) cheaper than VS and 3) they carry larger sizes than VS

I agree. When I have a nice bra or underwear on I feel so sexy. Sexy starts with you. When YOU think you are sexy other people will think

the same thing.

2 people like this

Go for it!  If I could afford to buy a good bra I would.  I'm upwards  of a G cup and bras are expensive especially when income is limited. If you can afford it then do it.  

Good for you ! I think someone should come up with fashionable nursing bras :) . I go between a bra and binder often because of my gender dysmorphia so I feel that every woman deserves to be comfortable no matter what :)