Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
no longer active member

Yes I'll agree lookin' for love in the BAR scene Sucks!!!

Why don't you try volunteering at some gay oriented churches, civic groups, asking friends if they know of someone; running an ad - it's safer to screen the answers than to be a respondee...... (my humble opinion), troll the parks and supermarkets - if you're bold and they don't run like hell in your community. I've met some wimmin in restaurants freq. by gays & lesbians too. And then there's libraries..... LOL. 

I'm "down the middle" age-wise here at 48; but I'm up to advise if that's what you really want. PM or email me anytime. 

Heh, heh, this was supposed to be a reply to the "Here we are,Errr, here I are, anyone else here yet?...." post and not a topic of it's very own. Oh well. The other one was quite dated anyway.

Impossible to find women my age or at least with my interests around here. Am I that odd? Look that old? Where to begin...there are no single , lesbian , 40-60 yr old chickeys near me who hangout at the park or library or coffee shop or whole foods or sprouts . Help!! In dire need of companionship!