Hey! I'm from Atlanta and I just joined you all. I wanted to know if any of you out there are pagans, heathens, wiccans or any other alternative religion.

Suzi

Hi, Boston Pagan here! I follow the Dianic path and I'm totally new here, but I wanted to say hi. :)

Curvey

I'm new here too, but I wanted to see if there are any other pagans out there. I follow too many paths to fit into one nicely, but I guess I would be a combo of Native American, Wiccan, and Asatru.

i'm an eclectic pagan...don't follow any particular tradition but do identify as pagan. i take bits of celtic and wiccan to make my own path...yeah, i'm a little offbeat :lol:

truestorm

i am a heathen literally and figuratively. i love being able to see the stars and moon at night with little to no skyline from the town.

Hi :D I am A Pagan. I guess I study to many branches of it to have a specific one. The majority of it is Wiccan though. I am lookinf for other Pagan, Wiccan, ect. people to talk to. Maybe something more can come out of it.

Hi- I identify and follow alot of pagan religion- I can't say I adhere to it strictly...but it is one of my spiritual paths..so we have a circle of pagans here...cool

Hi- I identify and follow alot of pagan religion- I can't say I adhere to it strictly...but it is one of my spiritual paths..so we have a circle of pagans here...cool

Yea I know that is cool. I wasn't expecting to find a lot of people that was Pagan. I guess I was wrong. Yea I am the same way. I don't follow the Pagan path th the T. I sort of mix it up a bit. Whatever fits what I believe I guess.

I am a pagan, here in K-W, Ont. I don't really follow a prescribed path either...I use wiccan and native traditions and focus a lot on energy work.

I'm in ct and I'm an ecclectic pagan. Would love to chat with others

MM all,

Another fellow Witch from So Cal. My name is Willow and I own a shop here as well. This year will be my 5th anniversary...can't believe it's been that long.

I'm new to the forums as well...looking to meet some new likeminded people in my area.

here's a fellow pagan from northeast georgia :D

I'm a pagan with a very druidic faith. I belong to the Tuatha De Danann tribe of thinking, but my mentor is one of the Avernii.

Heathen Here! just answering the roll call . I'm mostly a lazy wicken with heavy shamanic overtones. Nice to see a smattering of Goddess energy.

Goooo Goddess !

I'm a Pagan, well kinda, I don't practice anything yet, but I'm reading, and I'm a Pagan in my views... 8)

Still very new to this...

I was baptized (as a baby) into the Russian Orthodox Church (it's almost like Greek Orthodox) but I don't practice it, not my thing...

Does anyone know anything how one can "unbaptize" oneself?I want to start fresh, not being anything "officialy". :roll:

I'll start practicing(holidays, magic etc...)when I'll live alone. I'll hopefully move out of my mom's place in the nexy year and a half :) That gives me some time to read up. I'll probably end up being an eclectic and solitary Pagan/Witch 8) ...He he :lol:

Planning to "come out" in both way (as pagan, and non hetero...)whenn I move out :)

I'm pagan as well, primarily Wiccan with a l'il Celtic, Native American, and a smattering of other stuff mixed in, lol. I'm in NJ, and I always love to connect with other Pagans no matter where they're from or path they follow :D

Wiccan from Australia of all Places, Solitary as their is no otehr option. Some people would look down on me for that but hey try living in my neighbourhood as a lesbian wiccan who works with cats :D

Hey sisters, Kim here....

I am yet another pagan living in Western Massachusetts. I am very eclectic. Mainly influenced by the Celtic/Northern European as per my ancestry, but I also bring in Native American, and Buddhist/Taoist. Truly i am open to many traditions that may be shared with the womyn am fortunate enough to share circles with. So I have been exposed to many mystical practices. all are earth and Goddess centred. I only create such with womyn, so I guess that makes me Dianic. As i have gotten older I move further and further away form nay "prescri9bed" ways of creating ritual or magic. As a young womon I identified as Wiccan, but that doesn't quite fit now either. I guess I'm a magical mutt! My circle of Radical dyke friends call me a "groovy mama" I think they are right! -Kim

Wiccan in Houston, TX. Merry meet ladies.

Would you mind speaking a bit about what the word Pagan means to you? I have found that words so often take on specific, personal meaning and clarity is so important for meaningful conversation. Pagan, for me, was always associated with NOT Christian. I have some close friends who are Wiccan and I appreciate their affinity with Goddesses. I have come out of a very stringent Christian religion (OUT of it and OUT for over 10 years now)and have found my way back to my true magical nature, which is vast and powerful and eclectic, ever evolving. I am disinclined to align myself with any kind of specific structure BECAUSE of the choking religious oppression I endured, suffered and survived. It would be nice, however, to mingle with other MAGICAL souls!