no longer active member

Any Pagans Out There?

Hey! I'm from Atlanta and I just joined you all. I wanted to know if any of you out there are pagans, heathens, wiccans or any other alternative religion.

Suzi

1 person likes this

i am a heathen literally and figuratively. i love being able to see the stars and moon at night with little to no skyline from the town.

Wiccan from Australia of all Places, Solitary as their is no otehr option. Some people would look down on me for that but hey try living in my neighbourhood as a lesbian wiccan who works with cats 

1 person likes this

Wiccan in Houston, TX. Merry meet ladies.

1 person likes this

I'm Pagan and live in Cardiff, South Wales. BB 

I'm a Pagan, Eclectic Witch who takes from many different religions, mythologies, and belief systems to integrate them into something that aligns with me personally and helps me to continue my growth :) 

I love Native American mythology, Greek and Roman, starting to read more about Buddhism than just quotes that resonated, and i am going to also delve into Japanese mythology. I also know a bit about all the Archangels and some Demons. I do not practice with Demons, but they have interesting and sometimes funny stories. (Like Asmodeous being trapped in a bridge to keep the structure stronger over time xDDD so funny lol)

The majority of who i am is someone who practices nature based religion and the Old Religion. I believe in universal oneness, that everything and everyone is connected, and that we are eternal beings on a quest to experience and expand our sense of being through many lifetimes and perspectives.

I know a bit about astrology, animal symbolism, some tree symbolism, runic magick, color magick, etc.

1 person likes this

I "label" myself as pagan, following some Buddhist practices.  My concept of "God/the goddess" is that it/he/she is everything connected.  All things, living/not living, have a spiritual element, and when they are all connected, that is the deity  (or whatever name you like).  Nothing to worship, but more connection brings us closer to perfection /enlightenment/salvation.

While I occasionally discuss spiritual/religious beliefs with others, I have never found a community within which I could "practice"  my beliefs overtly.  The closest I currently come is a tai chi practice group, but we mostly focus on the energy of the movements, and I suspect would diverge if we explored the spiritual aspects of the practice too much.

Solitary witch here!

Oh no, it's so sad that so many of the responses on here are from no longer active members :(. But to those who are here, hi!! I usually go with saying I'm a polytheist these days, but pagan works as well! I mainly follow the Hellenic path (Greek God/dess) with a little place for the Holy Mother Mary in my heart. It's pretty hard to find a place where I can practice or deeper in my faith, though now that I'm in Boulder it's getting easier. I was raised in a very open, Pagan-glazed environment, so this kind of stuff has always been in my radius.

1 person likes this

I'm Pagan. Most of my practice is solitary, but I do connect with other Pagans at the Unitarian Church too.

Solitary Eclectic Witch here in good ol' Missouri!! Nice to see some sisters on here! 

I wish there was a lesbian witch dating site! I would definitely join!