no longer active member

The L Word - Just give in

Who is the hottest couple on the L Word?   17 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the hottest couple on the L Word?

• Jenny and Marina
    • Shane and Carmen
    • Bette and Tina
    • Alice and Una
    • Dana and lara

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, I was against it at first, I fought it...hard, I did...but in the end I lost. I watched a couple episodes, and then a couple more, and then all the back-episodes I had missed.

It's my secret addiction, my guilty pleasure. I know it isn't as diverse as it could be, but why do we need to make everything so damn political? It's a soap opera...its a lesbian-freaking-soap opera....would you expect acts of revolution from the young and the restless? I think not.

I say sit back and enjoy our guilty pleasures, especially when they are as sizzling as shane and carmen YOW!

Try Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks

I know it too is my guilty pleasure. I love the L word. I just get so wrapped up in peoples stories that I can't help myself. :lol:

I think Shane and Carmen are just on FIRE hot. BUT- If I become queen of the universe I will decree that carmen and marina should get together :)

I voted for Alice + Uta, but I am liking some of the newest season's (4) pairings even better: Alice + Tasha especially, and Shane + the PTA mom. I also like the some new characters like the vet and this season's version of Helena. (Hee.)

Yea, I agree - Alice and Tasha are hot! 8)