no longer active member

Show Off Your Art- Tattoos

31 posts in this topic

I got my first tattoo a few weeks after my dad passed away in July 2010.

wolfy.jpg

And I got this one last year around October.

Photo1548.jpg

I love them both. I want to get a ladybird on my foot next. Or my nephew's name on my wrist below my thumb.

1 person likes this

I have just one tattoo but its pretty big. Its the wings on Mila Kunis's back from the film Black Swan. At first they had a different meaning, but now they are a reminder of my very first ever lesbian crush (where I first began to question my sexuality) on the girl who did it for me

I want to get a few. In memory of my folks.

Probably, Bible on one shoulder Praying Hands on the other.

I have two! One on my outer left thigh (great place, barely hurt) and one on my upper left shoulder. I would like at least two more small ones. The current ones I have are rather large. 

I have a few. 2 stars on my shoulder blades, dotted stars going down the centre of my back. Tribal on my lower back, 'why do we fall, so we can learn to pick ourselves up' on my wrist. :] that face on my ankle along with 2 others and a vampire face on my other ankle.

I have a few. One goes from shoulder to wrist on my right arm. I call it my life sleeve. There is an ink well and quill sitting on top of two leather bound books. This is where I record where I've been so I never forget. The ink is spilling over everything because these items represent the past and my past is a bit messy. The books are sitting on a map. The map shows me where to go. On the inside of the upper arm is a flintlock pistol to protect me on my way. Moving down to the inner forearm there is a compass to keep me going in the right direction, and a candle to light the way. On the outside forearm is an hourglass to mark the time that's gone and the time that's left. All of these are resting in a bed of roses to remind me to "stop and smell the roses".

20160810_013639.jpg

20160810_013822.jpg

20160810_014737.jpg

20160810_015409.jpg

20160810_014725.jpg

20160810_023735.jpg