no longer active member

What's your season? What's your sign?

What's your season? What's your sign?   76 members have voted

1. 1. What's your season? What's your sign?

• Summer - Cancer, Leo, Virgo
    • Spring - Aries, Taurus, Gemini
    • Fall - Libra, Scorpio, Saggitarius
    • Winter - Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

32 posts in this topic

I tried to set this up before, but the system doesn't like a lot of options, so the twelve needed for the zodiac signs were too much for it to handle. Let's see what happens if we do it this way.

aries seems appropriate enough, especially since i keep dreaming and wishing tourist season actually had bag limits and a taxidermist who would mount the trophies.

I'm a Cancer who hates the summers...too damn hot, Spring is my favorite time of year.

Funny I am a tarus who adores fall. I like spring but my favorite is fall.

I'm a Taurus, born on May 13 (my fave # by the way)

My favorite season is Fall, it has somewhat off a melancholic feel to it, I especially mid Sept-Halloween (the begining of Sept, is still too much like summer, and Nov is usually too rainy and depressing, and there's no more pretty leaves on the trees...)

I also like Spring 'cause of my Birthday  , and because nature is "waking up", and you feel like stretching and taiking a big breath, after that long Winter...I like May the most, and April a little.

I like Summer cause it's vacation season, but I hate the heat, smog, humidity and bugs.

As for Winter, I do like the holiday spirit, but I hate the weather, the slush, the traffic, ugh...

1.Fall (Mid Sept-Halloween)

2.Spring (April somewhat, May very much )

3.Summer

2.Winter

Hello Ladies,

I am a pisces who loves the fall, all the pretty trees, bundling up at night. The winters here can get far to cold for my tastes.

I'm an Aquarius, but totally not a winter person. I moved from Finland to Cambodia just to get away from the cold 

Hello Ladies,

I am a pisces who loves the fall, all the pretty trees, bundling up at night. The winters here can get far to cold for my tastes.

I'm a pisces too but I love summer!

Seasonwise, I have to say that I am quite content with them . However, I do prefer the fall and winter if I am going to do any significant camping here. The summer is great for relaxing in a nice spring fed river or creek, especially since we happen to have those nice sugar white sandy beaches on the freshwater shores as well as the Gulf and bay.

I'm a Taurus, and I actually love spring and fall pretty equally. They're both really mild and it's beautiful outside either way.

1 person likes this

I'm an Aries and although I do enjoy the Spring time the Fall season is by far my favorite  I really like to go hiking and camping in the Fall because the colors are so beautiful and the air is cold and crisp...the perfect weather to snuggle and do fun things without freezing your behind off (Winter) or sweating like crazy (Summer).  lol

1 person likes this

Hmm... I can't answer this poll.  I'm from the southern hemisphere. Born right before mid-summer... on the 17th of December.  I'm a Sagittarius.

I'm a saggitarius and I love the fall and winter 

I'm an aquarius I love winter I get to break out my cute jackets lol living in texas is hard sometimes with the weather its so hot and humid

I'm a cancer that really dislikes the summer. I don't like spring very much because I get really bad hay fever, I like the fall but I love winter.

I'm a Taurus and I pretty much like every season but I enjoy Spring more. It's like the almost perfect blend of all the other seasons into one.

I'm a Pisces that prefers Spring and Fall. I don't like too hot nor too cold, anymore. So, temperate South America sounds about perfect. 

Hey y'all. I'm a Scorpio on the cusp of Libra. I adore autumn, and while I don't ascribe wholesale to the idea of astrology, some of the basic things that are said about both Scorpios and Libras are dead on. Kinda creepy 

Jes

Cancer here (I do adore water).

I adore the Fall, though, when it comes to the seasons. That crisp smell in the air, the crunch of leaves on the ground, a brisk breeze going by. Love it.

Then again, my favorite season is Tabasco

I am a Scopr...but I love summer, beaches and being out doors....I also love a good thunderstorm though....

Gemini thru and thru.. but for sure I got to have sun often summer and spring that's where I like to be. Perfect for holiday travel and simple road trips! seems like the less sunny days we have over here the more I miss it.. so give me some heat.. some sun.

Season - Menopause

Sign - Hot flashes

I'm a Summer baby, born in July. I actually like the winter. I hate hot weather.

I'm a very springy taurus. Spring is my favorite, but sadly it disappears more every year. My new favorite would have to be fall. I get to wear the most awesome things like boots, hoodies, knit hats, fingerless gloves ...