no longer active member

What's your season? What's your sign?

What's your season? What's your sign?   76 members have voted

1. 1. What's your season? What's your sign?

• Summer - Cancer, Leo, Virgo
    • Spring - Aries, Taurus, Gemini
    • Fall - Libra, Scorpio, Saggitarius
    • Winter - Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

32 posts in this topic

I'm a scorpio, and I just adore autumn. Everything from boots, to sweaters, to pumpkin spice, and apple cider. It almost seems magical. Not to mention, I love the relief from the summer heat.

I'm a Libra, and I do enjoy Fall and Winter. I am not a huge fan of the heat.

I am a Capricorn who loves the summer. I might like the winter ...in a place like San Francisco., but not loving it in Michigan! 

I am a Cancer who like all the seasons as long as they are't too cold anything under 32 degrees or too hot anything over 85 degrees. It also is dependent on the humidity and such.

My sign is Scorpio. My favorite  season is Autumn. I love the harvest, the shifting colors even the way the air smells sickly sweet as the foliage  decays. I know I'm weird. 

1 person likes this

After the ground piggy saw it's shadow I was born. So Aquarius on deck with an inclination toward Wet hot summers. Was in colorado one summer and I chock on the lack of air, My whole system was f'd up. So lol Humidity is welcome. 

I'm an Aries Sun (Born March 25th, 1995)

with a Capricorn Moon, Capricorn Rising, Mars in Leo, and Venus in Aquarius.

I love Spring the most, but Autumn is a close second. I don't know what it is about light being in balance with dark (the hours in the day vs night,) but its so soothing and it feels like the kind of hope i receive when its the darkest before dawn.

I'd say that Summer and Winter are tied. I love all seasons, what they bring and what they mean to me. Winter is Yuletide, a time of regeneration, rebirth, and a time of hope for Spring.

Summer is Litha, a time for love and romance, for brightness and warmth. It's when the seeds are being warmed up in their beds to get ready for the Autumn Harvest.

I love spring the most because it's all about New Beginnings, fertility, and opportunity. Its like a fresh breath of air, literally and metaphorically, to see all those flowers in bloom after a dead winter. I also adore the pastel colors of spring.

Autumn to me is so crisp, and the veil is at its thinnest during Samhain. It's a time to honor all the blessings we have received, and the ones to be. To honor our departed loved ones, and rejoice in the memory of them. It's also a time of manifestation, of who we want to become. And who doesn't love bright, crisp autumn colors that are reflected in the falling leaves!