Do You Ship / Are you a Shipper?

8 replies to this topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
Do you ship your favourite shows? I do and I read the fandoms that go with it. For those who dont know what Shipping is:

Short for relationship - used to show which characters are together in a particular story.

A shipper is someone who believes certain characters belong together to the exclusion of all other possible pairings.

What shows do you ship if at all?

• Members
  • 20 posts
Not really, but I know people that do. Elliot and Olivia from Law and Order SVU seems to be a popular one. I guess I kind of ship Jim and Pam from the office. But I don't write stuff or anything. What about you whitelder?

• Members
  • 5 posts
Here are my ships:

-Horatio/Yelina ("CSI: Miami")
-Horatio/Calleigh ("CSI: Miami")
-Grissom/Sara ("CSI:", although they're canon)
-Jim/Pam (the US version of "The Office", although they're canon)
-Dwight/Angela (the US version of "The Office")
-Niles/Daphne ("Frasier", although they're canon)

• Members
  • 2 posts
why yes...yes I do. I prefer to ship cartoon characters though, you know, with the whole actor and actress shipping issue.

• Members
  • 28 posts
I had no idea there was a term for such a guilty pleasure!

Most of my shipping is done in books and video games, I don't watch tv enough to ship shows.

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 18 posts
I ship like the postal workers! Dean/Castiel, Loki/Thor, Cap USA/Tony Stark seem to be what's ravenously eating tumblr right now.

Don't dream about being who you want to be, just be that someone... it's not as Miyagi as it sounds.

• One Post Members
  • 2 posts
My general reaction when two female characters look at each other in a show:

"OMG did you see that? They're totally having eye sex!"

I love coming up with ridiculous reasons to ship two people and arguing about them with my friends.

• 11 posts
I ship characters in Animes. A lot of characters in Anime.
Live Laugh Love

• 40 posts
I love Dean and Castiel (Destiel). The fan-fiction and art is hot. I wish they would add this to Supernatural as part of the storyline, it would be awesome. A strong gay couple would just add to an already awesome show. :wub:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users