lovelycarri

How i view myself

I have grown to think of myself as bisexual. I have had relationships with women and men. But i love women. The female form has definately got to be one of the most beautiful things i have seen in my entire life. I am open to my family. My friends know who i am. But my work don't and i don't think it is any of their business either. My personal life is my business. And i wouldn't care if they found out either. If they fire me for that, then they are too close minded for me to work for in the first place. Well, that's how i see it anyway. Life and drems are important to me. I have a dream and goal of getting my massage therapy license and starting my own business. That is not too far away as it is. I am very open with who i am. And do not hide it from anyone at all. I tell people i am bisexual. I am open, completely out of the closet. I love myself, and i am proud to be who i am. Just thought i would share that with you all. Happy Holidays! 

3 people like this

I'm also bi, but I just recently came to this realization and understanding of who I am. I would love to just come out and be like you, be open and honest about who I am to everyone. A few of my friends and my boyfriend know I'm bisexual, but not my family because I'm afraid of how they would react and that they wouldn't understand. I'm not ashamed of being bi, I just don't want to deal with the ridicule and judgement from my family. Especially my dad  because he's very religious and has, on multiple occasions, stated that being gay/lesbian is a sin and wrong. Did you ever have this fear, and if you did, how did you overcome it?