Fammikins

Any other gamers aboard this site?

Which one?   39 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• XBox 360. [sorry, Fam doesn't have Live yet]
    • PS2/PS3
    • PC
    • Handheld [DS, DSI, etc]

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

30 posts in this topic

If so, any games you've been addicted to recently? I can't stop playing Harvest Moon DS Cute.

And what's your favorite gaming console? I find myself using my XBox 360 more often than naught. It's best for bloody games and ways to sate a bad mood.

I love my Xbox 360 too 

Shooters and RPGs are where it's at. What kind of bloody games do you like?

Currently addicted to Call of Duty Black Ops, trying to get to the highest prestige level!

I also have a DS, but haven't played Harvest Moon. If it's anything like animal crossing I will run for the hills.

Though that is a cute game too.

Jade

x

I am still in the Luddite corner on games. gimme the old pencil and paper RPGs any day.

I have an XBOX and PS3 mostly just sports and FPS games. Im down for any kind of game though to be honest 

I have an NES, SNES, N64, a PS2, a PS3, an Xbox 360, and a DS. I used to use my laptop for gaming as well, but lately it has become pretty sluggish and overheats after too long (I'm guessing I need to do some maintenance on it)--I miss Minecraft!!

I've been into my DS a lot recently because it is convenient to just pick up and put down when I want to. Kirby games are my comfort games, but I also love the Super Smash Brothers series and any RPG, especially Zelda games.

ps3 boyeee

I'm primarily a WoW nerd, but I grew up playing console games. I should buy a new console - the hard part is deciding which one to get.

1 person likes this

Red dead redemption is kick ass!  anyone else think so?

I have xbox 360 and ps3. I play mostly sports because that's all I have time for. I might slip in a little grand theft or fable sometimes uncharted, but I end up getting caught up and playing way too long. Love the ufc training with kinect. And yes, red dead is awesome!

I have basically every system excluding PS3, my mom raised me on video games when she came to this country heh. I really want to play Batman Arkham City! Anyone try it yet? With how crazy school is I haven't had the chance to really get into anything.

I haven't had much time to play any video games....which has put me in a very very sad state of mind.....but I just have to suck it up....(crying).....no, but the last video game I've played for ps3 would have to have been Assassins Creed 2. Hands down, best video game series in the whole freaking solar system. I hear that there are two new games for the series....FANTASTIC....after the ps3 stopped working...I have not been within the video gaming world. Until recently after hearing about all of these fantastic futuristic games....like Syndicate and Deus Ex...holy mother. WHY???....so sad I am.....we have L.A. Noire....NEED TO PLAY THAT.....and Brink....ugh....fallout New vegas i haven't PLAYED THAT YET....there's now a freaking awesome new zombie video games, AMY.....ugh....talking about all of this....is making me so sad.....so Im going to stop there. X(

Dear goodness we own just about every console ever made or so it seems. I mostly play on the PC, 360, DS and Wii though. I play WoW regularly, and a bunch of other MMOs sporadically. I really loved Dragon Age for the 360, and the Fable games. I also still get my pokemon on 

1 person likes this

Xbox 360 for me Still love the Modern Warfare, Or really any FPS (First Person Shooter) Games.

I also play the MMORPG 'Runescape', Never really got into anyother online games

im a major video game junkie. and harvest moon is one of the many games i have. it is super cute. i havnt played the ds version but i have everyone one for wii!

On February 2, 2012 at 5:10 PM, Renea said:

Anyone else play Mass Effect or The Legend of Dragoon? If not, you should check them out. I love them. 

I am in love with the mass effect series; those games are why I got my xbox 360 (it has nothing to do with little blue children I swear ). I also play harvest moon, rune factory, fable, and most recently, skyrim.

I collect consoles, and with them - games!

I've got pretty much everything from a good ol' dreamcast right up to Kinect. Unfortunately, my funds are too low to purchase a PS3 but that will be my next installment! I've got a whole wall just for all of my systems!

I'm probably the biggest fan of the xbox or the gamecube, because while PC gaming is great, I love the feel of an actual controller in my hands.

As far as games go, I love pretty much everything except sports (FIFA and that kind of thing) and just boring games that don't need to be on a console (Sudoku, for example). Some of my favourite games include The Legend of Zelda, Assassin's Creed, Grand Theft Auto, Resident Evil, F.E.A.R, COD, Halo, Modern Warfare, Bioshock, Mass Effect...ehh pretty much everything.

I have an xbox 360 and a ps3, but I use the xbox a lot more. I like the controller better.

My favorite games are Mass Effect, Dragon Age, and Final Fantasy  But I have a lot of different games too. I will try anything once, unless it looks REALLY bad.

As far as games go, I love pretty much everything except sports (FIFA and that kind of thing) and just boring games that don't need to be on a console (Sudoku, for example). Some of my favourite games include The Legend of Zelda, Assassin's Creed, Grand Theft Auto, Resident Evil, F.E.A.R, COD, Halo, Modern Warfare, Bioshock, Mass Effect...ehh pretty much everything.

I loved playing F.E.A.R., that freaking lil girl scared the shit out of me just a couple times, but the weapons were great!!! I like playing mostly fighting games, BLOOD FTW!!! Tekken, Street Fighter, King of Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Bloody Roar, mainly.

Other of my favorites

Blood Omen, Legacy of Kain, Prince of Persia, God of War, etc.

I had a rather impressive collection of consoles and games before a particular person I used to live with decided that they were potential drug money. Either way, that's the past, not important, and way too much drama for my mood right now... I admit, I'm still bitter since there was over $15,000 invested in that entertainment set up and I didn't get any of that investment back, but moneys not important, I just wanted my PS2 and Spyro games back...

I did replace the PS2 and Gamecube with a handful of games, and since acquired an Xbox 360 and Devil May Cry 4(openly the only reason I touch that horrible Microsoft spooge called Xbox), so I'm still a legitimate console gamer, but I also play DnD, Magic, and a lovely little drinking board game called Red Dragon Inn. They don't need electricity, and DnD by candle light is a great way to spend the aftermath of a cat. 5 hurricane when EVERYTHING is down.

Still kinda hoping to find a Guitar Hero fan... I lost mine when I lost my Wii...

I own:

SNES

SEGA Genesis

SEGA Dreamcast

Gameboy Color

PS2

PS3

PC

I have these emulators:

DS

DOSBox

Currently playing:

Secret of Mana

Legend of Mana

Silent Hill: Downpour

Soul Caliber 5

American McGee's Alice: Return to Madness

Alone in the Dark

Whenever I get enough spare cash I'm going to buy a N64. I miss playing Banjo-Kazooi and Mario Cart 64.

Fable: The Lost Chapter and Sims 3 lol the only reason I stopped playing them for the past two days is because a friend came over. I'm even playing sims right now XD

(edited)

ok, i finally broke down and bought an xbox kinect. currently the twins and i are playing puss 'n boots, star wars and gta. three year olds are kicking my butt in puss 'n boots. go figure.

Edited by ashleigh

I just started on Diablo II because it is free online and my mother and one or more brothers have been playing it. I am new to it but I like to get on and spend some hours getting away from thinking and doing too much.

I have my random love for pokemon the game. 19 and still cant stop playing it its the only reason I have a DS

I am pretty much strictly a PC girl. I used to play WoW, but I've played DayZ Mod since it released and SA since it released. I also dabble in LoL and Minecraft modpacks. I am not the greatest at shooters anymore, I hadn't really played them since CS and Team Fortress Classic, being more into RPGs. I've played most of the MMORPGs at some point. I have a lot of Steam games, most I've never played much. Heh. When I did play console, Playstation 1 and 2, I played Resident Evil as it was my passion until -I think- they messed it up with 4+. I do own a 360, Wii and DS, and never really played them much. Heh.